1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

1 day check-in here as well

2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

We like basically neighbors !!! Ill come by drop of some brain soup i just made; its a little spicy though. But just fyi i created the shadow land, you’re just a resident ;)

3. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

you sure will

4. I'm ready for this duel.
    I'm currently on day 16 on my streak, later I'll put my counter visible.
    A pleasure to be with you in this duel, @Saiyan123 and @Always_moving_forward . Know that I'll not give up, and this time I want to win ;)
    I wish you all the best in your streaks.

5. its day 93...sign of urges are long gone...kind of heartbroken so no undesirable thoughts in mind just all time are consumed in being depressed & frustrated...still i will continue this journey

6. Now who's looking slow and tired! Hah! Rival tou better stay on top of your game! It's your only chance you will catch up!

7. Haha...
    [​IMG]
    I was just waiting for you to move... i was getting bored already.

8. Checking in day four, it's all good in my shadow land :D

9. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Wooohuuuu let's get it!
    [​IMG]

10. Always_moving_forward

Ufff he got you goooooodd @King Ghoul Sstar hahahaah

11. Always_moving_forward

12. Day 114..
    Moderate urges today i am fighting one for about half an hour... I am not going to give in...My urges are purely physical but My mind is in my control I remind myself of my journey so far i read all my status ....How i have struggled, cried but won.... I did positive self talk
    i reminded myself of my faith and that I am not an animal i can shows God that i have indeed a repentant slave and ask for his strength....
    Also i know if i give in i will be in complete mess with stronger withdrawal symptoms...
    I cant give in...
    My urges are playing with my mind, trying to make me think of things I should not b thinking, trying to make up excuses for making me go the imaginary pathway that will ultimately lead me to fantasizing and my cravings will get harder...
    I am not going to let my demon win...
    I don't go where my body is telling my mind to go...
    I try to calm down my animal a bit... I remind him the rewards of patience and wrath of transgression...
    My body desperately wants M ....
    It is constantly making my mind wander the forbidden path misleading it for my brain doesn't want to go in there....
    It has been half an hour since I am in this state but i will not give up i am not an animal...
    I try calming down my animal side but 5 minutes later it comes back stronger .. Right now i am crying, dying but i will win... I will NOT GIVE IN. .... . . NEVER

13. Always_moving_forward

Wow that's really inspiring to hear that I am not alone with that struggle of resisting those urges. Keep going! You know that you have to resist! I belive in your willpower!

If you are into reading, this really helps. If you can focus on the story your urges will leave your body.
    Stay strong worriors!

14. @Saiyan123 so a new fighter can join? I read it's open

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  15. Always_moving_forward

Meditate, meditate, meditate...

16. look like you are stuck in loop of single digit number of days for your nofap after reaching 80+...hold on go slowly take a deep breathe next time you got urges...thanks me later :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

17. Checking in
    had some urges for "just taking a peak" but stopped right there!

18. Always_moving_forward

Omg my brain wants it so bad, I feel like I'm getting crazyyyyyy, too muchhh uhhh energyyyy [​IMG]

Alex_Al likes this.
  19. Nevertheless do some pushups
    I think it'll surely going to help you.

Always_moving_forward likes this.