1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

2. @ujing thanks for the support. Yeah it seems I got stuck but I have eliminated potential triggers such as social media, youtube, resumed meditation and workout routines, I will be ok - I hope so :)

3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Thanks a lot brother... I m much better now and i am proud to say i won .. It is such a good feeling :)

5. What soul?
    Endure. There can be a reward.
    I was standing right beside my cat, she was eating a rat, and I was enjoying the view. Yes, we are not animals, we are not worthy of that. They got honest eyes, survivor endurance, killer instinct. Every animal is above me, its existence is superior to me.

6. nothing helps until you eliminate your inner demon or so called urges if you don't work on them you will still always find a way to access these stuffs, for me the biggest hurdle was incognito mode of my chrome browser which I finally disabled 3 months ago it is not big deal to install browser of 50 MB but I have lost interest in all these things I just keep myself always busy in writing so better work than regret...anyways you better know what works for you...just keep going:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

7. Yeah brotha this is fire only which has burnt us marginally.
    And Time has given us this important and last chance to recover ourselves from PMO.

8. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Feels so good to hear that you were able to resist!
    Keep up that good work brother [​IMG]

Alex_Al and (deleted member) like this.
  9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 51
    Doing good, feeling better now. Had some urges, but I’ve caught a cold, so i can’t really adhere to it. How’s it going @Bascoal? @Saiyan123? @fleurette?
    Feels like a long time, yet only 51 days. If I count half hour per day approximately and multiply that with 51, I get about 25 hours of extra time! That’s brilliant! I’m adding extra days to my life! That sounds like a good reason for newbies to persevere.
    Peace!

10. I am doing ok - just returned from women running event - ran 5K non stop (I'm a newbie in running) and beat myself at 5 min this year, yay! This is great since today we had like 28 or 29 degrees of heat. No urges so I'm ok. @BeastBoyBalling how r u? I think I'd rather stop mentioning the word urges itself and stop thinking too much about how to beat them - instead be busy with my life!

11. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW sorry to disappoint you, but I slipped today and reset.
    I guess by the rules of the thread this is a rematch until we get at least 5 days.
    Once again, my apologies for this and I promise I won't be caught off guard again.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Do not be sorry, be better

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  13. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while guys. Work is hectic.

I’m reserving my timer because of a slip up. Nothing major but a wake up call. Don’t get complacent. It was about 65 days.

Anyway I’m back in the gym. Creatine and vitamins.

The best thing is the fitness pal app. It tracks calories, carbs and protein. I find it hard to put weight on and this keep me accountable just like nofap does.

If you can track something you can achieve it. Onwards and upwards. The rest of this year I’ll eat big, train hard and nofap!!! Also I’ll try login more

Good luck brothers

14. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

@DekuHope, I am checking in. How are you?

15. It's just another sunny day in sky & in life...everything good as always...

16. I wish we had this temperature in our city too.
    But our city sizzles with 45-46°C.
    People have worries in their mind
    But In the same time hopes that Monsoon is going to arrive by 28-29

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  17. We are proud of you as well you did it this time and you can do it again whenever the fight will arise... Just be prepared for the hard days ahead and increase your willpower .. .
    You won this time but you have to be the ultimate winner :)

18. Lol whatever.

19. I have been doing amazing. 2 nights in a row I am dreaming that either me or someone else is doing PMO, I cannot clearly see who it is. I wake up I feel my streak is over and then I realise I was just sleeping. No emissions since day 1 though, no matter what I am dreaming. @fleurette how you did in the run? I think there can be enough athleticism behind those 1.60.

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  20. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 my dude, sign me up. This sounds awesome af

primordial-saiyan likes this.