1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Checking in.

Life isn't going smoothly now. Trying to get clean now.

primordial-saiyan and Jonny1992 like this.
  2. cool ill set you up soon.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  3. once we change ourselves, it becomes easy to change our surroundings.

ManHvnBnd likes this.
  4. you got all of us here my brother. Anytime you feel lonely remember that.

Deleted Account and ManHvnBnd like this.
  5. if he doesn't check in the next 2 days ill set you up with someone more active. Set you up with him because he was active and now he's gone for a while :D

EcoMunchies likes this.
  6. check in @Freedom_lover , matched my highest streak but had a very weird WD last night but that's probably coz i had a lot of urges I was just ignoring. Also feeling a lot of benefits: I used to live with brain fog, crappy short term memory where i even had to go back and check names for who's duel I'm announcing and used to feel quite negative. Now I have good clarity, my memory power has improved so much and I have this buzz of positive feeling all the time. Also I thought it was fake, all of that you notice girls more when you walk around and feel attraction but it's actually real. It feels way easier to do stuff also.

7. I did. I work third so I was alone last nights. I do online dating and I saw a suggestive photo of a woman. So I went to the forums here for a post and took a cold shower after.

8. Just focus on abstaining from PMO
    We'll be here for constant motivation and support.
    And I see that you'll be going to touch the mark above 365 days in the future.

9. Thanks Sister,I will surely tell you my experience and my steps to abstain from PMO in a few bunch of minutes.

10. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

11. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

12. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

I am on fucking execution hardcore mode [​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Checking in..

Doing fine, even through I grinded so extremely hard on my studies today. Will go to BJJ class soon

14. Wich day are you on mate?

15. Sister there are plenty amount of things you should follow
    But you can't follow everything that is mentioned on this dais because of the limited time.
    So pick up a few and focus on them.
    Yes For getting rid of stimulating thoughts you need to have a good peace of mind And for this you need to devote time to Meditation or yoga.
    I love to even chant whilst meditating.
    And memorize God in my mind.*Not meant to proselytize anyone or offend atheists*
    And many more things I will share with you guys in the preceding day.
    Until then bye.

16. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

50 days milestone. Not to bad :) I hope I will add another 50 and reach the three digit number for the third time. @DekuHope, how are you?

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Angry I wasted many free time today which I could have used better! I will do some work now and go to sleep. Tomorrow I will kick ass!

Jonny1992 and Hardcandy like this.
  18. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Wow! Stay off the net for a few days and people think you're dead..... :D:DHAHAHAHA:D:D Honestly didn't know I even had a competitor. ;)

Day 20 - still clean & sober.

I was away from computer two days last week for a training class and then took Friday off to spend time with family. I'm here for a few days and then will be MIA again for about 10 days while we take a well-deserved family vacation.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  19. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Sorry I was offline a big part of last week. I'm going to be out of the country and probably offline for the next couple of weeks. If I can I'll check-in to see how you're doing. GOOD LUCK! (And I seriously mean it! Hopefully we'll both win! ;))