1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Very informative thread :)

2. thank you, means a lot :) will keep checking in daily

Pedro.Conquers and MONSTER MONK like this.
  3. check in, last night I had another Wet dream. This was a very weird one but I had a lot of urges before sleeping so I wasn't surprised. I was also thinking last night, I used to live with 4 other girls and 3 other guys at university and I realised that even though one of my flatmates is really attractive she was just filthy and in general us guys were way cleaner than the girls, who were lazy and did nothing. I have 4 sisters aswell and 2 brothers and my sisters are filthy compared to my brothers. Obvs this isn't all girls so girls who are clean reading this and are like wtf, don't be offended, i'm just saying from my experience. And like my mum is a very clean person, she likes everything spotless. But even like my ex was so dirty compared to me, so i did a google are girls dirtier than guys and found a forum of similar experiences I could relate to. It was a massive turn off and too real as i experienced a lot of them from girls myself so i'll post the link for anyone wanting to get turned off completely for a few days https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128920781&page=1. I didn't look at any of the pictures as i'd probably be horrified. I had urges and they were killed by the experiences, trust me. I'm not gay aswell i just like clean girls and from my experience living with them a lot are dirty. And please don't be offended as it's just from my experience and if you're on nofap you're bound to be clean anyway as you're trying to eradicate a problem which is dirty. For someone who just didn't care and felt like they wanted any girl, this definitely made me push up my standards.

4. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

5. I got that dream 4-5 days ago. With a girl I don't like and she described me as Cold. Basically she was all over me trying to seduce me and I was staying in a fucking stoic masculine frame like I am lifeless. I think your experience is sign of recovery. Cause I hate that bitch too.

6. I pushed her off me and she came back on me like a magnet was so weird then my subconscious self just gave up. I think your subconscious self is very strong that's why you have no wet dreams and see things clearly and have a strong mentalility, so you don't need to WD. It might even be your standards are very high.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

9. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I do really like this military-style type of challenge and initiative since it is a great motivator and incentive for becoming that better man (or woman) who can rise above the mediocrity and mediocre mass out there.
    Self-control/Self-restraint is one of the most crucial building block for becoming that extraordinary person who is reliable, well-mannered, educated, disciplined and strong-charactered to the extent that other people will lean on and turn to when making the transition from the fake, phony and blue-pilled (i.e. social engineered) world into the red-pilled grounded reality that a minority of us are living in today.
    Trying to become this strong person who has the self-control and integrity to walk against the current and have the red-pill mindset 24/7 is a journey that might contain feelings of loneliness, frustration and pity (for those who don't want to be awakened) but living a life completely according to the truth, nature and reality is so worth it in the long run and this path is ultimately what's going to set your body, mind and spirit free.

I assume that it is too late for me to join this challenge now (since I have passed those 30 days a long time ago) but being at the level of "Transcendent" right now, I do cheer on all of you here who have partaken in it and try to become those better men and women!!!
    Keep up the good work and never surrender (because surrendering is the ultimate form of defeat you can partake in)!!

10. I think you are really unlucky .. In mine obv there was dirty ones but compared to the man there was no race.. So I think I won't open the link and keep living with my experience

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut

On day 47 , the fight continues

12. another check in just to remember to all my comrades that we all in together and we'll get out of it together as well.. Alone we're human together we are winner

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Day whatever the fuck checking in soldiers!

14. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

15. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

I fell, my comrades. I'm so sorry, the enemy was too strong and I was too weak. I tried to fight off the urges but my techniques failed. I will work my ass off to get back my rank of 2nd lieutenant! Onwards and upwards!

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  16. you'll get up again my friend.. Don't give up

irishrover likes this.
  17. check in day 48 completed.. Was an hard night but I didn't give up and fight my urges.. Meditation and reading are helping me.. Hope not to lose the path

RPN likes this.