1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Thanks so much fellow warrior. I draw strength from the support I get here. I had been on a 12 day streak which believe it or not is good for me...sad isn't it! Best of luck for your own journey.

2. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

MONSTER MONK, RPN and MadJackMcMad like this.
  3. RPN

RPN Fapstronaut

Day 0. Relapse. Very disappointed. Yet I'm motivated & a even little happy because I just armed myself with a powerful tool. I'm ready to become elite.

Jonny1992 likes this.
  4. RPN

RPN Fapstronaut

@fg4795 Proud of YOU

fg4795 likes this.
  5. I believe it and you must be proud that you reached a new record.. Now, step by step, you'll reach a new one and became stronger and stronger.. I fail many times too.. It's my first time I'm going so far
    can't wait to see you there man
    thanks.. Hope not to lose.. I discovered a lot of things about myself in this journey and don't want to stop.. For example I used to be a solitary guy that don't want to know nothing about others.. By now I found out that I read this posts and journals bc I would like everyone of us to succeed.. So we'll make together my friends.. For what it's worth I'm here for all of you

RPN and irishrover like this.
  6. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Amazing, you have more then a half of a complete reboot!
    Congratulations!

fg4795 likes this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

8. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Well, at least I've been clean off pmo for 24 hours now. One day at a time. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - Lao Zu

I'm a peasant now @MASTER MONK

EcoMunchies and irishrover like this.
  9. thank you and what you say is very true :) there's another 500 day streak person in the duels challenge if you can't join this one and would like to join the duels. @Mr. Tumnus https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...of-nofap-no-pm-or-pmo-tournament-open.223686/

Professor Abraham and irishrover like this.
  10. check in, long way away from captain. no urges today, dk whether this is a flatline or freedom. I will stay vigilant, will keep extending my best record past forever. Plan for today is eat, read qur'an, finish things to do then work on starting business plan.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  11. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Thanks so much, it means so much to me that we are all in this together. We don't lose when we fall. We lose only when we stop trying to get up again. All rise and fight again!

fg4795 and Kevin Saputra like this.
  12. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

13. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  14. Great post. Agree 100%. Looks like you and me have a similar philosophy.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  15. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Grrrr, the enemy snuck up on me and I crossed my boundary. Reset back to zero. Very frustrated. Will take time to figure out why....

16. Strategy and tactics are needed...this is a military campaign you are fighting.

EcoMunchies likes this.
  17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Gonna get promoted to major soon! Psych!
    Peace

Professor Abraham likes this.
  18. just a few hours before day 49 and my fellow comrades I want to share it with you.. With my new positive energies I tried to study harder and at the first attempt I passed an exam that blocked me for a year .. Positive things will happen to all of you so don't give up

19. Great result ... Fight on, become a superhero.