1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Fucked up on day 5
    overcame a massive urge earlier but 2 hours after that and an exhausting study session I didn't have the willpower anymore

I work more on better breaks so this won't happen again.
    Nevertheless. I'm still making progress

2. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

This is awesome. Don't let a misstep get you down. Take a look at how far you've come, how the time between stumbles gets further, how much easier it is to restart. ALWAYS take note on how you are making progress. This is what has made the biggest difference in my climb.

ManHvnBnd and T0mCrus4der like this.
  3. Bing Bing. Baltic flower. Check in. Squad.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

So, I was just on my Google Drive and realized that I had saved several trigger-type pics, vids, & gifs. I went through and deleted them, never lingering on any of them more than a second. I got flushed in my checks, almost like embarrassment.

I don't think I should reset my tracker, I'm not acting out on the images I briefly saw. I don't feel like I messed up, especially since I deleted(!) them. (FYI, this is a huge step for me. In the past I would have said, "I don't need to mess with them, they'll just trigger me")

Any thoughts, should I count this as a P event?

ManHvnBnd likes this.
  5. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

No, it’s not a P event unless you sought it out and/or acted on it. If you deleted them and felt embarrassed by the thought of having them, then, in my book, you’re ok.

ManHvnBnd and Jag Hyde like this.
  6. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Thanks for the input.

The embarrassment thing is AWESOME! It's such an odd sensation for me. In the past, flipping through those pics at work, with no one around, wouldn't elicit any form of embarrassment. Today is so different. I still feel like my cheeks are flushed from it!

To me this proves that I'm improving. What I am doing is making a difference in my brain & is motivation to continue. :D

7. Yeah beast, I'm blooming here all alone, you're pushing through your path on beast mode, we're good as far as we are loyal to ourselves! High-five brother! Tomorrow's therapy and another lake to visit! I need to resume my 5am runs as well and finally start learning some belly dance - got hooked on this idea after watching this Aladdin movie. I feel I need this - maybe I was some Arabian princess hundreds of years ago :D Anyway, it's so good to feel your gut and follow it :) Let's go!

primordial-saiyan and Jag Hyde like this.
  8. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

I am good man :)
    Hope after 60 days feel very powerful and motivated to achieve the best in life kkkk

And you?

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  9. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

10. day 97...one more day ended...few urges but easily supress them

11. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. Check day 1
    Slept and feel like shit.

Just had a black tea, going to take a cold shower now and just push through.

This would be the kind of day where I'd be in danger to binge (chaser + feeling like shit) but luckily my gf comes picking me up visiting family in the afternoon.
    So I should be good getting up to the first 3 days (wich are by far the hardest for me )

primordial-saiyan and ManHvnBnd like this.
  13. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

14. Always_moving_forward

Careful TRIGGER ! Only wach my message if you feel strong right now!

Why the fuck do I get commercial like that when I am doing nofap :confused:

IMG_20190619_083247.jpg

Attached Files:

primordial-saiyan and ManHvnBnd like this.
  15. Always_moving_forward

Stay strong guys and girls, we are on that nofap journey together and we will archive victory together!
    [​IMG]

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  16. Here is my story so far. I am very gifted athlete, I am fast ( 3 gold medals as a kid) then I was doing football and basketball on the regular, club level. Once running 50m I got my back hip muscle torn from the bone. Devastating. I flipped in the air, got my whole body in blood. I couldn't feel my down side at all for 3 minutes. They I got up, I remember some older guys were fucking with me that I am soft at the steps. I went 4 km to my apartment on foot. I went to the docs. Diagnosis was always not right. The meds were telling me, only thing left for you as sport is chess boy. After that I had continued with no surgery, for a thing which surgery is a MUST.(because they couldn't read the pictures correct for 2 and a half years, I was cured for 5-6 things, going theraphy 3 times for 2 months, etc etc.) So after that I tried myself for football one again, I was doing sprints with the fastest guy, I beat him, again and again, suddenly we were even and they he was starting to win, I started to limp and started to go berserk about it, this was I understand I cannot practise on a regular basis. After that I had a surgery on my left foot, I was with the crunches for 2 months, and 2 more trying to walk normally. I've been limping for 6 years now. But after the torn and the surgery I was volleyball center for school, even though I am short, I did it great. I had most blocks in the school tournament. 16 blocks in a game in fact. I had a 1 year club basketball at 19, which was great defensively, I was eating everybody, limiting my match up to stay with 0 points. I even run 50 meter again, with the torn. time was 5.60 recorded.

All I wanna say is that the day I torn my leg, the beast was born. I have sworn that imma be somebody in the field of academics, cause I cannot maintain my athletic form.

6 years after that tragedy, I am still limping, I feel my foot surgery regular too( I have one more surgery apart from the eye correction), but they were telling me imma play only chess. I can keep up to fleurette running now and I can beat every single one of you at a sprint.

Imma beast..

17. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Heya it seems @Tesla-nicole is Mia. Probs made an account then forgot about it. Well figures my testosterone must've scared him off:p lol

18. Always_moving_forward

Inspiring story brother ;)

19. checking in just to say hi bc I can't find an opponent :(