1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT TILL DATE.. FREEDOM FROM SLAVERY AFTER 12 YEARS.Before and after pics..

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by homo_sapien the 7th, Jun 14, 2019.

1. homo_sapien the 7th

homo_sapien the 7th Fapstronaut

Hello my dear Brothers and Sisters.
    15-06-2019, my birthday. Not happy but proud.
    Thanking The NoFap community.
    THis one is kind'a long post.

Why Am I not HAPPY?
    First of all I am a Doctor(Graduated from China). On 2018- MAY- 17 my MOTHER passed away, while fighting Breast cancer, just one month before my graduation.

So this is my 2nd b'day without HER. So after her death, PMO was on the rise. I was totally out of mind. But somewhere Inside there was a Light saying stop this.
    So I felt guilty and thought It was my fault that she died, I couldn't save my own mother, SO what is the point of being a Doctor.

From that moment , I started searching for a remedy I want to stop this PMO once in for all. A tribute to my mother. But even I failed, failed and failed. But I succeeded in the end came to NoFap, and that was the turning point in my life after 12 YEARS OF PMO.

Yes, I am proud.
    Because,I crossed the 90 days milestone on June 13 2019.
    But DON'T WANT TO CELEBRATE. Because I changed all my focus, It's not the 90 days. I am feeling this freshness as a newborn, I feel so different and it's like the Universe is saying something. I want to follow celibacy. Now, I understand the power of semen retention , first Change oneself then change another one.

I started a YouTube channel recently to focus all my creative ventures and for keeping myself busy for a while. Still I Have not worked as a Doctor..

1. First week easy.
    2.From day 14 to day 28 I felt depressed.
    3. From day 30 to day 40 mixed urges were present.First WET DREAM.
    4. From day 41 to day 50 felt like need a girlfriend material.
    5. 51 to 60+ days confidence level increased, urges gone, girlfriend thought gone.
    6. From day 65 to day 78(today) On flatline. zero urges, Stamina increased,Happy,good sleep.
    Above all I got more time, which I use for studying,spending time with my family,friends.

7. FROM DAY 78 TO TODAY(DAY 92).
    One day, I got angry, So I just smashed the Iphone 5s. That was a poor choice. But that day is gone,right now I am happy and Just that one day was dark.

20190615_082002.jpg
    I am wishing each and everyone out their fighting PMO, that this thing is possible guys. Never listen to your brain or thoughts which says," hey you have one life just do it". THis is the biggest trap I have ever fell in my life. It was so deep that I never knew the reality.

CURRENTLY FEEL LIKE FLOATING ON A BOAT IN A RIVER WITH MUSIC AND BREEZE TOUCHING MY HAIR. AWESOME.

Now via my YouTube channel I am trying to help those who are addicted. Spreading the NoFap community.

Be_The_CHANGE Fighters. Peace Out.

A proud HUMAN,
    BEING VIRGIN (SORRY,IF THE -O-RGASM WAS ABOUT SEX FROM PM- O-)

THANK YOU.

PMO DAYS in CHINA.
    20160701_234409.jpg
    HOSTEL LIFE = PMO
    20160812_130411.jpg

ME FROM YESTERDAY FOR the YouTube CHANNEL.
    DAY 91

sdfa.jpg

THIS PHENOMENON ALWAYS INSPIRED ME.
    9f3d6af25267fc29bc2442d65e6dd5af.jpg

2. 20100

20100 Fapstronaut

Very inspiring thank you. Gonna bookmark this.
    Best of luck for your future

3. homo_sapien the 7th

Thank You Bro. All the best for your future too. Never give Up. :emoji_v::emoji_sunglasses:

4. Sorry about the loss of your mom . You look much better your eyes are more intense .

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Powerous and homo_sapien the 7th like this.
  5. homo_sapien the 7th

Hmm..must face reality... Anyways thank you mate. :)
    But the meditation pic(14-06-2019) is the recent one,and my eyes were closed..o_O:emoji_grinning:
    Others are old..
    All the best,bro keep it up...

6. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Wonderful story bro, wish you all the best. Stay strong!

homo_sapien the 7th likes this.
  7. TheArtist1923

TheArtist1923 Fapstronaut

Amazing, continue on the right path. Avoid negativity and keep fighting for your dreams.

8. MakesLifeGood

MakesLifeGood Fapstronaut

Congratulations for your success! It was very inspiring.

9. homo_sapien the 7th

Thank You guys. I am humbled, that my story is inspiring you guys. But, for me the way you guys show the appreciation keeps me motivated. This is what I love about this community. People understand what one person is going through and how they feel.
    I think that's why this community is such a success.
    Really I went like an introvert mode, but as I joined here it was really different, People with high energy and stuffs keep you motivated and you can actually share your thoughts, difficulties and so on.
    Once upon a time- improving day by day was, something that I thought was not possible. But believe me guys just one step a day is enough.
    Keep going guys .One life, but don't waste your energy doing silly things. I have wasted my 12 years, I did not get anything. All was some sort of an Illusion.
    All the best guys, Stay motivated. Spread the love.:emoji_v:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    TheArtist1923 likes this.
  10. george53

george53 Fapstronaut

You did not let life take control over you, that's really nice !

Keep up the good work mate

11. homo_sapien the 7th

Thank You. I believe this is the biggest fight in one's life, to conquer our own mind. I haven't done it yet. My mind still wants to wander here and there. But no worries because controlling the mind is not an one day task, so step by step to the Dreams. :emoji_v:
    Wishing you good luck.

george53 likes this.
  12. Good work brother. Keep us updated on your journey.

13. homo_sapien the 7th

18-06-2019.
    Morning time:
    I was filled with energy. I went outside for some purchase and there was a traffic block, the road was not that big and there was this Piaggio Ape Classic (three wheeler) which was stuck on the road d/t heavy load(WAS TRYING TO enter into a building compound). I rushed to the scene (this thing really surprised me, I have never done this during the 12 years :emoji_smile:)

The three wheeler.
    p.piaggio-ape-diesel.jpg # So a security guard was pushing the vehicle and the driver kept accelerating still didn't move. I told them COME ON BRO lets PUSH, BUT It was too heavy still I was pushing but out of the blue, 2 person joined us and the vehicle entered the compound and the traffic got cleared. Hooraay.. This was an awesome moment guys. I am not saying, I have done something.
    THE ENERGY WAS ACTUALLY TRAVELLING OR TRANSFERRING TO OTHERS, MAKING THEM TO THINK LET'S DO THIS. :emoji_grinning:

Later in the evening:
    All of a sudden I was angry again and memories of my mother came back (flashbacks from childhood), because I watched a video, of a woman mentioning about her struggle from her past. Kind of similar like my mother. :emoji_unamused:
    But, If it was PMO days I would have done the thing and be high enough to distract all the emotional attacks.
    Right now, I am staying here in my house. So need a distraction so will pack up my things and change to another place.

Does anybody have OR had, this kind of sudden mood change or something which pulled you down after 90 days ?

clapas likes this.
  14. emadrz

emadrz Fapstronaut

cous of chiaroscuro :/

Poseidongodofthesea likes this.
  15. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Bro! Very inspiring. I can see the fire in your eyes in the second pic....keep it going. I guess living a life of purpose and controlling urges has its benefits!!!

16. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

17. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

NoFap is probably easy for that guy with no arms lmao.
    (it's a joke)

mjones050505 likes this.
  18. EndOfTheRoad

EndOfTheRoad Fapstronaut

Man you made me cry. It's amazing how you improve when you leave the poison behind. Thank you for inspiring us and keep up on the beautiful road of being yourself

19. homo_sapien the 7th

abraham-lincoln-quotes.jpg

20. F328

F328 Fapstronaut