1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. go against @Captain Lawrence , a lot of newbies do that. even I just made an account and left at one time :)

2. we go again my friend. Learn from the relapse and fight hard. I'll set you up in a new duel soon.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Seems good to me

4. I hope you achieve the best, keep going always. Provide a report as you are over 30 days of benefits, techniques for lower streak fighters.
    Keep going.
    find these kinds of ads awful.

That's really inspiring, gives me energy reading that.[/QUOTE]

5. yes you win, congratulations warrior !!! keep going, i'll set you up in a new duel later today.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  6. Again it seems our enemy hit us with a big attack clearly. the way it hits is that it takes out a group of the best warriors at once, we are a community and an army. If you don't see how look back through this thread how the enemy fights like a coward, ambushing us in our steps instead of facing us in the open. Clearly the battle plan is to be vigilant warriors, so get up and fight!

7. check in, plan for today is sorted just need to keep going today. Fight strong warriors! anyone who sees this don't think about relapsing later today. Show your strength, this is the place to.

8. all the best of luck @ichdiegross12345 it's a duel but we can both win

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Cool man. Bring it on!!

10. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I'm good with continuing with the current duel, if that's okay.

11. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Day 22 - checking in.

I'm going to check in again tomorrow, but will be mostly offline for the following 2 weeks.

12. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 , can I get a duel? I'm on 2-days streak at the moment.

13. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I had a slip last night and set my counter back to 0.

14. Oops, I'm a newbie in running and still not in my best form (did not take sport seriously at school bc docs told me not to push myself too much bc of my eyes.. twice in hospital before even reaching age 9 -- so I took it easy) but here comes the beast and points me out as the specimen of an athlete :D I'm flattered, where's my bouquet of roses on that athleticism occasion? :D
    These are jokes ofc. You are exceptional and a true beast. Don't let that inner beast die, let it howl and you will attract your pack.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  15. My girl pointing out disadvantages here and there. You are probably 25-30 kg less, wolfy. .

16. Who knows :) you're right, a rose has to be focused on blooming and not on its thorns :) great day again. Reading a wonderful book on the secrets of femininity and enjoying sun, water, and my summer - on my own. Finally treating my body as my best friend and not as my enemy, that is a huge step forward for me.

17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

WOW, I can't believe this. I've been on here this afternoon, because i'm slow at work and trying to procrastinate "safely". I'm really struggling right now to not slip into my old ways and start surfing for trash online, etc.

I'm logging off and going for a walk around the office to refocus myself!!

18. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

19. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

20. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender