1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

2. Halibut and FTI like this.
  3. Just go again, learn your triggers and cut them out and fight hard.

Anew2019 likes this.
  4. yeah sure sounds good.

5. Day 98...surf Instagram anonymously after so many days but closed before i could watch anything that could led me to relapse...just scared of anything to watch online...came so far for first time doesn't know how far i will go but I'm doing all i can to avoid any relapse...maybe sometime more than result the journey to result is important because that journey let us realize what it cost us to achieve the result

Deleted Account and Jag Hyde like this.
  6. had a weird burst of energy, so i worked out. Very strange though. I've been having brainfog aswell but i read it's not a real one but a fake one your brain produces to get you to M. I think previous streaks have built up some resistance as my brain isn't fighting me that much, if you look up the effects of low dopamine, i've been having most of them.

7. are you happier without instagram or with it because i feel happier without it currently but sometimes i get bored.

8. I'm more happier without social media no more craps in life.. actually i browse some celebrities profile but still some of obscene photos could potentially harm my nofap journey & eventually caused me relapse & prevention better than cure thats why i closed before going any further

T0mCrus4der likes this.
  9. It is obvious but it's designed to appeal to our base nature. it's like the animal part of us loves to waste time on that crap and before you know it you've wasted loads. I used to be an addict to instagram, swear I spent 3-4 hours on it daily just scrolling. Now all I have is snapchat and I can only see close friends and family and it doesnt feel like i have more time but i'm probably using that time more usefully.

10. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

After reading this I was curious. Is constipation really a side effect of low dopamine? Sorry if this is too much information, but if it is it would explain what's going on with my body. :)

11. yes i have this aswell, i didnt wanna say it :D haha. fuck constipation.

Jag Hyde likes this.
  12. i feel happy and have no negative ones except way too much energy and that. I haven't been on this high of a streak in at least 3 years if not more. I feel kind of high but I don't understand it.

13. FTI

FTI Fapstronaut

Halibut likes this.
  14. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything or do anything in specific. Maybe people should read my journal. Sometimes I post good quality reports and infos about my process and learning in NoFap ...
    Would like to try cold showers!

15. ichdiegross12345

ichdiegross12345 Fapstronaut

All the best.

Jag Hyde likes this.
  16. i don't use any social media except Whatsapp because thats compulsory for sharing information...rest all are non of use for me...the biggest advantage is not only it saves time but also protect mind from viewing creepy things especially nowadays when Facebook is full of tik tok videos on the namesake of comedy...hope someday people could realize there is much difference b/w vulgarity & creativity...you can't show both at the same time...people are exposing & literally begging for few likes & followers...damn 21st century...

17. You will surely shine in academics.and then you will realize that if you become very successful in law you can change the world around you...
    Maybe that might be the reason why you were affected with injury at first place so that your beast energy will b redirected to something more productive and beneficial for the society

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  18. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Rah @Captain Lawrence my new opponent *evil laugh* I hope you are prepared to taste defeat! Jkjk, good luck buddy and stay strong!

WinStreak:1 :D

19. TheGoldenEra

Buddy you can use the spoiler button to stop ppl from seeing stuff (accidents happen xD) cos I flicking and was without seeing the message I was like huh :O is that what I think it is? Lelel

Stay strong bud

20. TheGoldenEra

@BeastBoyBalling what exactly did you tear? Sounds horrible man, I used to play soccer (academy/semi pro level) same shit happened. Tore shit was on crutches for 2 or so months but couldn't play properly for 2 years. I just gave up on it completely.

Looking back I'm glad it happened, although I was good maybe it was that the sport wasnt good for me.(Drugs,Alcohol you name it) So I thank God for what has happened. There's something better out there for us ;)

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.