1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The 31st

I have renewed my commitment to change. There is no going back. Life has never been this good. I wake up and I am happy to be alive. What a difference 30 days make!

Puretim, Boxer477 and rewiring4good like this.
  2. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

3. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

9/30 Just remind yourselves that there are bigger problems in this world that require our attention!One day at a time.

4. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 153. No time. Not enough time in 24 hours.

Boxer477 likes this.
  5. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

6. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

25/365

Really struggling with urges today..

Puretim and Boxer477 like this.
  7. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

8. 71 days. Here's to another PMO-free weekend. Let's do this. :emoji_smirk_cat:

9. Try and let them pass as you move your attention to some kind of positive activity. Exercise, read, meditate, solve some puzzles, watch a documentary, learn a new recipe, do some stargazing, whatever it takes bro.

If you get stuck keep posting here. Others on this thread helped me get through some pretty intense urges recently.

10. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

11. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

12. ding dong...100 days completed...finally first time reached so far after reaching relapsing at 37 days(previous highest streak)...i wish my journey goes smoothly even after from here...

13. Leo Bonacci

Leo Bonacci Fapstronaut

14. The 32nd

Another day of freedom to look forward to.

15. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

10/30 If someone said to you,that you could not do NoFap ever again, how would feel?

Pretty down right?I know I would after coming so far and seeing all the positive effects,for instance; physical effects,clarity of thought, being more productive and focused at work and in my marriage and in other areas too.
    Now I want to hear you say "I want to do this.I want to do NoFap!"It's important to want to do something so you feel motivated and determined.

We are privileged to know about this fight against filth and have decided to change our lives and the lives of others we care about by being more productive and not wasting countless hours of our lives.So let's enjoy the ever changing and exciting process that is occurring,and focus on things of more importance. Oh yeah, morning woods are another reminder that you are doing great ;)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019