1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex in life vs nofap

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Jufddee, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Hey guys.
    I have a gf and I have started a nofap journey and I jus have done with my 3rd day of nofap. So I am afraid that later on may be on the day10 or day 8 if I have sex with my gf I would start to tap pmo again.
    Can anyone give me the right suggestion or what is the right time in the nofap journey you can have sex with your girl.

control your life likes this.
  2. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

You can have sex with your girl anytime, that's at least what I believe and have been doing. Also, you should start a counter so it will help you keep a tally of how well you are doing. Sex with the gf is much better than any thoughts of PMOing.

control your life and Jufddee like this.
  3. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

what do u mean by the word counter and I have this belief that having sex in jus 5 or 6 days of pmo will bring in the chaser effect and u wont have the satisfaction to the fullest...
    And it also has a chance to pmo again

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Having Sex will always bring the chaser effect , no matter what day you are on . If you want to reboot , then i recommend abstaining from sex for 3 months or 100 days . Good luck in your journey!

Jufddee likes this.
  5. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Yea thanx man

6. Things to consider

Pmo is the enemy, quality sex with your GF is the point of no PMO so thats pretty much a no brainer.

If she is not in the know of your PMO issues this could be the cause of some anxiety. If you are going for hard mode then to reboot you need to do an initial 90 days and in that time she will probably not understand why you are not initiating or reciprocating any sexual actions

If this is a special person then a conversation needs to be had so that she does not spiral off into thoughts that this or other made up issues are not HER fault, that is very damaging to her and your relationship.

If she is in the know, just understand that you take one day at a time and stay away from P and M and dont worry about anything else....the reboot will work its course on its own. The chaser effect will always be there and waiting, you just need to be ready for it and have strategies to combat that.