1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flatliner and absence of spontaneous erection after 6months

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Flatpack2019, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Flatpack2019

Flatpack2019 New Fapstronaut

Hi,
    Let me begin by saying I welcome all advice on this topic.. Don't hold back.
    We're married for 7yrs, 1 daughter aged almost 5.
    Our sex life is was difficult from the outset.
    I had partners prior to marriage, she-none.
    Sex between us was difficult from the beginning due to a size issue which was painful for her... I found this off putting and gave up quickly, losing erections regularly.
    On occasion,resorting to fapping, which was by no means regular.
    As it stands today, my libido is flat,I have no spontaneous desire for sex and our rows are intensifying.
    Had stopped fapping a long time ago, but officially started a reboot in January.
    Today 6 months onward to today and no change still !
    Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

1dayattatime likes this.
  2. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Don’t worry about a spontaneous erection. Can you get it up for sex with your wife? That’s what you’re rebooting to? Maybe if size is an issue, you need to take it slower and make sure she’s warmed up. Also try to go shallower and be gentle. Use lots of lube. Try other types of sex besides vaginal. Try karezza.

1dayattatime likes this.
  3. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

yes start eating healthy foods and workout

4. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

take dates and figs regularly