1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 6 done, Day 7 today, I'm going to do this challenge!!! All of us can do it!!

2. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

Well if your goal is no PM only, then it technically wont be a relapse. but again its about what you want from this entire exercise. In any case stay at it and stay strong! All the best buddy!

3. Josete

Josete Fapstronaut

Small info about myself:

I am confident, not extremely but I’d say normal. I’m someone who can start a conversation. I don’t have any anxiety problems or focus problems (well about focus, maybe it’ll be even better later on). My memory to be honest changed. Not because of PMO, but my environment, the people I hang out with. I was taught to give as much information but write as less as possible. Here, everybody when they start to tell a story they’ll tell it like book so you can imagine your surroundings, feel the emotions etc. Thus the changing I believe (in a good way).

What I want to achieve with PM is a normal functioning body, a body (or body parts) whose reactions should improve if you know what I mean. I want to change the shape of my brain, like PM never happened.

K-Arctic likes this.
  4. King farrier

King farrier Fapstronaut

DAY 1 I DID IT ONCE FOR 15 DAYS BUT THEN I JUST COULDNT DO IT. SO IM STARTING AGAIN & THIS TIME IM GONNA DO IT

K-Arctic likes this.
  5. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

Totally get you man... a lot of us are on the same boat. we want to get back to the time when everything was new and exciting for us. And its great to read stories of success and struggle of different people from different backgrounds and know we have the support system to get through this.

6. Juggler

Juggler Fapstronaut

7. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Greetings,

I am a PMO addict.

Today is Day 2.

8. Site says Day 1

I know that mentally I'm on day 2

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I am very happy, I leave this challenge, Go to the next step!!!

10. Relapse....
    my life is wasted...

11. Day 0/7
    Even if I am gonna fail, I won't give up cause I know that I have the chance to fix my life, which many people don't have.

12. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

I fell on my fucking face...again. Picking up the pieces and starting with a renewed desire and energy to overcome this. This is actually day 1, as I restarted over 28 hours ago. So, day 1 of 7. I WILL make a week. I WILL make a week.

13. Juggler

Juggler Fapstronaut