1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MSM powder for wet dream and semen leakage prevention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jan 11, 2019.

1. An update:

So I did beat this record. New record is 20 days. On day 21st I had a wet dream. That as on 16th May. I do feel MSM is working. I only had one WD this month, normally I would be at my 4th or 5th by now. Will see how the rest of the month will go. And then a month afterwards.

PureStrength and Cilicio like this.
  2. Ok, the final update:

So it's been a while. Two months finished. This is beginning of month 3. But the last month was compromised - I had couple ejaculations during day while being awake. I did not masturbate or have sex though; had two, involuntarily spontaneous Os (one of these two kind of "spontaneous", another one was so called "coregasm" due to exercise). I wrote about it in my journal, not going in details here.

But either way, I am ending this experiment. Because since I had ejaculations during waking time obviously that will impact my wet dreams. So the data won't be accurate. I mean I got my tubes somewhat emptied, so that will impact WD frequency. So now I have to start over. Which I don't want to do at the time. Because it would take too much time and I really want to get back into fasting again. Also wanna start taking whole bunch of other supplements that might effect WD frequency, so the date wont be clear whether it MSM or them.
    Had the above mentioned spontaneous O on may 26th, 4 days after posting this. The next WD was on 15th June, so that means I repeated my above mentioned record again. Then during the next few days I had 2 WDs two days in a row...

Overall results so far are WDs/Es on:

May 15th
    May 26th (inv., spont. O. - might count it as a WD since it kind of was like a WD while being awake - just happened by itself; no physical stimulation)
    Overall WDs in May: 1 (2 if you count spont. o.)

June 15th
    June 22nd
    June 23rd
    Overall WDs in June: 3

The last coregasm was on July 7th, still no WD for now.

So to compare this to one of my lasts update posts:

It seems that this supplementation lowered frequency form 6 WDs a month down to about 2.5 a month. Also let me reach record of 20 days longest going without WD (between two WDs - not intentional Es). So it seems MSM is working somewhat. Will see whether frequency goes up once I stop taking it (granted I will start fasting and taking other supplements, so it might not). Will try to report on results. Or maybe not, will see.

So far fun experiment. I might finish it on some later date, will see. If anybody else who is suffering from unwanted WDs wanna take this thread over feel free. Would be interesting to hear other experiences.

Ok, bye.
    Cheers!
    :emoji_v:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2019
  3. LordPal

LordPal New Fapstronaut

If you are attending the Tasting on 18th January, would you like suckling pig?Poll ended at 18:36 Sat 06 Jan 20181 Yes4