1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to heal damaged Ojas

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Ravefist, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Gentlemen, I hope I can reach someone out there who has had some experience on this subject. I will not go into depth about the concept of Ojas, but will let you know thata masturbation damages it severely. I was wondering if the Ojas can ever be repaired with any action or practice. God bless anyone who can help me in this regard.

stoneyman22 and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  2. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Its like electricity. It's not damaged....it builds up from food and breathing automatically along with prana.

3. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot! Do you know of any methods/practices to aid in the retention of prana and ojas?

stoneyman22 likes this.
  4. Grey is colourless

It doesn't just leak out of you for no reason. Ejaculation can deplete as much as 2-3 weeks worth in one night. Or more. So usually that is throwned upon.

The energy purifies it self further as it builds. You want to build your body, hormones and such and strengthen your spirit. It does a lot of work in the background..

5. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks, I really appreciate your information. Are you into meditation and the self-healing arts? You have a rather extensive streak, and I'm wondering if you may be able to offer some tips on how to stay on this path long term...

stoneyman22 likes this.
  6. Grey is colourless

Not sure what you mean by those arts.

It's around 98 days, I havent been on the forum in a while..

This not your path. You seek something else. That is your path. Your life.
    Body calming is mostly about not doing. So you should focus on others, on strenghtening your spirit further. Once a minimally optimum physical guide is followed, as you maintain the body calm from anxiety and stress it will be calm, so the spirit comes in sight easily.

7. Grey is colourless

Ojas is food stuff. Ghee, meat. Cow is good for meat overall. Other things too. Don't fast and stuff. That weakens ojas. Some use that to help with nofap. That's dumb then your main practice is extreme fasting not nofap. What do you achieve ??? Just saying health is wrong.How much from a little fasting? BUild you base. Ojas. Workout that builds it too. Strong body strong ojas PERIOD. Clean no toxin and stress living Prana. Start with the foundation.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  8. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Maybe ghee, but definitely not meat, I would argue.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  9. Grey is colourless

Hmmm, that what happens when you read crap on the internet. Yous tart thinking sexuality is inherently evil or something unhealthy. It's merely activity. The most bodily and least spiritual energy is ojas. So of course the earthiest nourishment - MEAT would pump it up. And thats a statement I just made to explain. Its well known meat is good for ojas. Its hormones. Why do you think vegetarians are pacified and not pumped. That stuff is chi based. There is no ojas in plants, only chi from soil and sunlight. Animals make jing for their flesh, so of course their meat boosts jing. Working out encourages more jing production after initial depletion. Ojas is sexuality itself if you but pacified. Sexuality is obstructions like when you have emotional issues but on a lower level. Ojas pacifies those earthly obstructions. Thats why chinese say when full of jing one does not have desires. But if you want to turn into desires strong jing will give strong erection as well as viguour in the gym. Many people wrong think that is chi because htey only read internet articles. Chi is merely the pump/energy but not the actual viguour and mind-muscle connection that generates the tension and strength in in the muscles. That is why they say when one is full of chi one does not need food. Being sedentary is weak jing.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

AIght, my dude. eat what you think is right. There is probably a reason why most yogis and spiritual practitioners go vegetarian or vegan. From a metaphysical standpoint, meat is a food of much lower consciousness. If you want to build jing, dont eat eat meat, build it in yourself from your own exercises. Eating meat pollutes your own consciousness with that of the animal. Science hasnt figured this out yet, but quantum energy theory does agree that certain states of molecular structure exist within an organism and contributed to its consciousness, just as water changes its state when exposed to certain vibrations.

stoneyman22, gagate and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  11. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Pretty sure science knows this, but won't mention it. This wouldn't be the first time that information of that caliber was withheld. That's literally the point.

Deleted Account and stoneyman22 like this.
  12. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Perhaps. You just gotta try out stuff for yourself and pass it down to whomever will listen to you.

13. Pranayama

stoneyman22 likes this.
  14. Grey is colourless

I know many Akhand Brahmachary, and way stronger, over 2 decades. I have experimented myself and practice hardcore, imo. This is science.

Why don't look at my reasoning, thats why I bothered to write up such long posts; for you to learn not read. And if you find somethings wrong, now you've learned that. You subconsciously told me yourself that you are acting on emotion/belief and have not investigated this; "There is probably a [theres multiple reasons...saying A because you're not thinking of anything speicfic] reason".

"meat is food of much lower consciousness". Animals are superior to plants as we are superior to them. but eating humans is...what makes you think supermarket bananas are shining with health? Some kitchen legs from your local sincere butcher are way more nutritious and healthy. Scientifically proven, proven in energy levels after you eat them.
    But the point - you digest energy as you digest the actual food.Unless you're claiming you mentally become what you eat, then you should become a vegetable in eating vegetables. That statement is not from a scientific mind that has powerful prana, can sense, and can discover/verify this science for themselves.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Meat is the worst of food, it literally turns you into an animal, look at carnivore animals, they are restless, then look at herbivores how calm they are, when the animal is killed, their fears and lower emotions is stored in their body, and you eat that, it raises up the animal desire which is a recipe of disaster as we already know.

Vegetables are polluted as much as meat unless you go organic, we all know how many antibiotics animals get and other growth hormones

Kiz Whalifa and stoneyman22 like this.
  16. Grey is colourless

you claim to be weak here. you can simply digest the damn food. what is stronger a plant or an animal? You want power not polarity damn it...the dao/brahma is way beyond polarity. you need power to get to it.

17. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

i think plants are the way to go but organic meats and fish can also be beneficial when transistioning. you want to start where you are at and take time neccessary to eventually get where you want to be. idk much bout ojas or energies but resonate with all of what is said. truth is there's not one diet in particular that can be recommended as dif foods at dif stages are beneficial. find what makes your body feel most nourished and strengthened. fruit and nuts will sustain a man alone if that is the desire.
    science and experience worldwide have shown plant based foods to be superior in terms of health but it's not like you can't eat healthy with animal products too.
    be mindful, stay present, be here now.
    love, respect, blessings to all.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  18. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

you're hard to understand in some points, language barriers are getting in the way my friend. thank-you for trying to communicate with us.

gagate likes this.
  19. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

It is nice to see you again, bhai

stoneyman22 likes this.
  20. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

I've never heard of someone following a carnivore path in a spiritual path, there's pure food and impure food, impure food turns you into an impure person and deprives your energies, you will fall into the worst habits(sex, alchol, anger etc) energies are not created nor destroyed within us, it's how you direct them and how you retain them.

Me weak? You have a counter of 10 days, maybe you need to humble up a little bit cause your ego is getting in the way, in all humility I haven't allowed a single active sexual thought for 284 days, even wet dreams are gone, I'm sorry but if you call that weakness then I don't know what strength is to you.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Deleted Account and stoneyman22 like this.