1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

learn bro, gain the lesson. restart when you feel ready.

2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

One week down. Onwards my brothers :emoji_fist:

Anew2019 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Feel like I'm cruising it today, had some nice girl related fantasies floating round in my head all day, but no wish to fap. Everyday I feel more free. I tell you my string bracelet is such a reminder, even if I'm not in a bad spot or horny, if I see it on my wrist I'll often take a second and remember why I put it there and what it means. It means I care about my well being, I don't have to be subservient to my urges, I'm in charge here! And I know it's cheesey but I'll do a bit of a clenched fist 'yes' cos it feels so good brothers and sisters, freedom from the monkey mind. I wish everybody the best on this beautiful Monday Eve.

RiseToGreatness and Onigiri like this.
  4. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Nice going Onigiri!

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  5. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Had another fall. Hardly felt anything at all. No pleasure. I am kind of hoping that is a good thing. That I am not allowing myself to connect with it. Could just be overuse too. I am not worried. I am seeing more and more that I need to start exercising. It does do much more than help us lose weight and help our respiratory system and heart. Those are good things. It just seams that that is all people talk about. It is great for the brain. Helps get rid of inflammation in our bodies. Good for our microbiome. It is time to take the plunge. I have an couch to 5k app on my phone. Time to start today.

Mr.Anka and RiseToGreatness like this.
  6. golgeh

golgeh Fapstronaut

7. golgeh

golgeh Fapstronaut

I don't know how this page works. it's my 2nd on this page but its written 0. I can't always be online but I think it requires me to be always online otherwise it will write day 0. I wanted to delete my account but then realized that others would say I couldn't make it. I will count days by myself till 90.

8. Onigiri

Onigiri Fapstronaut

Thank you! Your strategy with the bracelet is a good one. Keep going on!

9. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

HI Golgeh. Welcome to Nofap. The counter will keep track even if you don't come online. What I do is come on here when I can and post my successes and failures and what I am doing to improve myself. Come on when you can. I get a lot of support in this 90 day challenge forum. Welcome. We are here for you mate.

golgeh, Mr.Anka and RiseToGreatness like this.
  10. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

11. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

12. Vir786

Vir786 Fapstronaut

Day 0 done headed into the week of Nofap again.

Mr.Anka and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. Pensfan

Pensfan Fapstronaut

14. Operator

Operator Fapstronaut

Day 13. Didn’t think this level of horniness was possible. Just hanging in there.

15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

16. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

day 48/90

17. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut