1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Checking in day 19, the battle has gone quiet on my front again. Thankfully. Each day goes by and I continue to rewire my brain. Phew. It’s a long journey, but worth it.

2. I would like to join.

n1trickpony likes this.
  3. n1trickpony

n1trickpony Fapstronaut

4. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

5. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 25 - check in

From a depressed, miserable me a week ago to a productive, confident me this week - hopefully things are looking up!

primordial-saiyan and Ali1997 like this.
  6. just don't lose the momentum, keep going man :)

irishrover and Halibut like this.
  7. @MASTER MONK Checking in on Day 60 of no P-subs. Promoting myself to Major rank today. Hooray!

Ali1997 and MadJackMcMad like this.
  8. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

So a big stumble night before last, as I didn't stick to the process and the enemy pierced my defences But am regathering my momentum again. Day 1 again and as I finish typing this, the phone goes in a bag and in our letterbox far away from our bedroom and temptation! I got this!

Ali1997 and MadJackMcMad like this.
  9. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 48

Ali1997 likes this.
  10. daily check in
    day 69
    had a full day yesterday so didn't have time to make too much dangerous thoughts, a little in the evening but meditation and cold shower saved me

MadJackMcMad and Ali1997 like this.
  11. Day 138
    Very productive day.
    Zero cravings..
    From what i have observed is that post 100 days you only get cravings when you are dealing with extremely stressful situations or emotional Rollercoaster... Otherwise life becomes so beautiful

12. That's so great to hear! Hope to get there soon

13. Checking in - on day 28. I can definitely feel my mind clearing up. That's good.

14. check in, tired but will strive insha Allah. Bismillah.

n1trickpony, Ali1997 and fg4795 like this.
  15. they are hitting stronger than ever I can't give up but they try to make me lose

16. You got this brother, this will be a hard phase but after day 100 everyone seems to be in control, you're very close. Keep going and pull through.

Ali1997 and fg4795 like this.
  17. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Checking in,

Tiday is Day 9

Kevin Saputra likes this.