1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

After 7 seven days it feels the first hurdle is complete :)

primordial-saiyan and prince san like this.
  3. daily check in
    @Hardcandy how is your business trip? Everything's good?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Thank you bro, you too. You did very well and can do even better from now on.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Day 138
    Very productive day.
    Zero cravings..
    From what i have observed is that post 100 days you only get cravings when you are dealing with extremely stressful situations or emotional Rollercoaster... Otherwise life becomes so beautiful and it is worth it

7. Checking in. It is so weird, I'm about to have my period which is usually time of zero urges because of the low levels of hormones and no it's not like this today :D Let's stay mindful and breathe.

8. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

after day 7 it gets very hard for me so today I went through some tough times and I relapsed, so frustrated that I can't go beyond 7 days,
    @bluedragon9 you win bro.
    @Saiyan123 is it possible for another challenge please.

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop Checking in for the day. Tbph, I haven't thought of PMO as much as I used to, but nowadays my urges just pop out of nowhere. Most of them are banished quickly, but the ones that linger around as thoughtless cravings are the worst. Been suffering from an urge to just do jackshit recently, not sure if the withdrawal has finally hit me, of if it's just me spending too much time gaming. Even then, I noticed that I somehow lost a lot of interest in gaming recently, only doing it out of habit. Everything just feels dull af, and my brain just keeps screaming that PMO will somehow liven it up even tho I know it will make it worse

10. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I hope everyone of you is doing fine so far.

11. Day 3. Going strong. Hoping to continue.

12. I know very little, if you have good resources let me know though as I really want to gain this skill. I had a business idea which will definitely require knowledge of coding. It's a big idea.

13. You should try udemy and codecademy. There are countless resources on the internet however which you can find just through a few google searches. Good luck!

Also 11 days check-in :D

14. @Turtleboi check in
    Yeah make sure you keep doing stuff, especially stuff that you like doing. Flatlines can go long but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel if you keep going.

control your life likes this.
  15. Mr_H_Jekyll

Mr_H_Jekyll Fapstronaut

I agree

16. Checking in @chapuleta. How are things for you? I have told everything to my new girlfriend and now she is holding me accountable so good luck to you ;)

control your life and Jag Hyde like this.
  17. Be blessed, everybody. I see you. Your struggle. Glad that you are in the den.

18. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Day 43 - I'm feeling much better. The anxiety has diminished.

19. chapuleta

chapuleta Fapstronaut

@EquitableMove I'm very good,i break my record streak of no wet dreams 13 days without having wet dreams.
    I have a question, having an orgasm making sex count as a relapse here on this game? I think don't.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019