1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Wow very nice! If you are having sex then you are resetting your wet dream clock. I am not sure about the battle though. I was just basing the challenge off your tag with only PM active. That does make it harder for me because I can't PMO but I don't mind the challenge.

2. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

Daily check in!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. chapuleta

chapuleta Fapstronaut

Yes, im not having sexy anyway. I dont even have a girlfriend. hahahaha

4. Craig365

Craig365 Fapstronaut

I want to duel some one who is aiming for 7-14 days.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  5. Oh gotcha, then wet dream does not count towards a reset in my opinion.

6. Cool, grats on 7 days! keep it up, don't stop.

7. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Thanks, it’s fine. WD saved me... How are you?

8. good thanks, I woke up very early today, that's why I'm already answering you :)

9. @Saiyan123 relapsed last Night on day 7 to some stupid
    jerk off instruction on YouTube.
    I actually really had a perfect day yesterday. There was also a bit of alcohol involved.
    I'm not too sure what to do about it though rn

10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop Checking in for the day. The urge to do jackshit has abated, even though I still feel lazy from time to time. Some minor things(like really minor, but one of them is kinda big because it made me feel this feeling that you get when you leave something familiar behind for good) making me feel less than comfortable, but I can deal with that. Been thinking about making some extra cash, but I don't really feel like putting effort into it for some reason.

11. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

12. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 how many days are you in your current streak? Still the same? :cool:

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. I'm making a statement. Social norms say '' do not kill'' + religion ones . I ain't murdered nobody yet. Nor I have the desire to, but. Here is the thing. It is provocative and you can label it as one of my questions. Animals kill each other everyday. Human kill each other everyday, too, but let me stay on point. Don't you think a murder is completely okay? Like.. In all of us are those desires which are dark and animalistic and suppressing them makes us not authentic. ''fake'' . Isn't lifelong hatred complete bitch move? I have recently seen pranks in you tube. Young people, couples, go hand by hand and a fake murderer with axe comes out. 4 out of 4 which I have seen, the male runs faster and let the girl behind. I know the fear is huge. Personally, I would be terrified. Which will made me tackle the charger as fast as possible, cause I will be scared. I know there types of people like me, psychologically. But to let the girl be murdered because you can't stand your ground? A girl which came out with you. I just cannot understand it. But back to the topic, I think this is reaction of the suppression . There is that institute of self-defense in the criminal law, but let no talk about it. Let's discuss some premeditated murder. Is it okay morally for you to let somebody to rest if he/she is doing crazy damage to you, threatens you, or let say it is a ''need'' . Please brother Christian and brother muslims and non believers I am really open to hear and would feel great about it. Don't you think a murder is ''real'' and authentic ? Monkeys kill each other, why we think we are more than monkeys in this regard?

14. Awesome nice sword ;) and for sure you've got this my friend. Thanks for your help also.
    @Alex_Al is taking a break from internet, he feels he's beaten the enemy, so he's taken on internet addiction. I am up for duelling again for sure against you. I'm happy you're doing more stuff in real life tbh even if it does take you away from here as that's what matters.
    :D summer time is difficult. like l'empereur said it's like the girls can't afford any clothes xD
    I feel like you've improved a lot, you've always been strong but I really feel a true strength renewed in you now. That sentence of shining out light instead is beautiful.
    This was very interesting to read, good luck on year 4 and for sure your writing skills have improved. I like all the realisations you made too :)

15. I looked through the window saw two young males acting like the neighborhood is their possession. Never seen ''em before. They don't wanna be exposed. Don't want none. Man, they got my blood boil, thinking they something. Here. As much as I wanna relax. Damn, they bring out my best intentions.

16. Hi guys how are you doing? After I ended my 7 day "streak" this day was a total mess.. I went full pmo 3 times since I now discovered a workaround for my filters.
    This whole day was a mess since the beginning. I've slept in Didn't do my routines And didn't plan my day yesterday.

I will reflect a lot upon this so this won't happen again.
    But I will get back on track. And grow stronger. I think about getting rid of my filters because the access isn't a problem. It's the lack of awareness and willpower from my side. What do you think about it?

17. @L'empereur
    Hell no it's not. Stopping yourself from acting on impulses doesn't make you "fake", it makes you disciplined. Is the person who stops themself from impulsively committing suicide being "fake"? Of course not. They're just using the rational part of their brain to reason through their actions, instead of just being an extension of their brain stem.
    The only time killing someone is justified is self-defense. No one's job is to be a vigilante.

18. On 3 I've been quiet on here for a while, focusing off my phone and on control for day 0-3 which are sometimes a problem. Haven't let me have any urges or fantasising so been doing good last couple of days. How are you doing? Hope you get through your urges.

19. Interesting you say this, I will give a good answer to this insha Allah. One verse that hit me when I read this was about self defence, or in defence of persecution of women and children:

وَمَا لَكُمۡ لَا تُقَٰتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡمُسۡتَضۡعَفِينَ مِنَ ٱلرِّجَالِ وَٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلۡوِلۡدَٰنِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَآ أَخۡرِجۡنَا مِنۡ هَٰذِهِ ٱلۡقَرۡيَةِ ٱلظَّالِمِ أَهۡلُهَا وَٱجۡعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيّٗا وَٱجۡعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ نَصِيرًا

Why should you not fight in God’s cause and for those oppressed men, women, and children who cry out, ‘Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors! By Your grace, give us a protector and give us a helper!’?

ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ يُقَٰتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِۖ وَٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُقَٰتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ ٱلطَّٰغُوتِ فَقَٰتِلُوٓاْ أَوۡلِيَآءَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِۖ إِنَّ كَيۡدَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ كَانَ ضَعِيفًا

The believers fight for God’s cause, while those who reject faith fight for an unjust cause. Fight the allies of Satan: Satan’s strategies are truly weak.
    -Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 75-76

There are a lot of laws regarding self defence, often misinterpreted so I intend to give a sufficient answer from the scholars of Islam insha Allah.

20. What is in your opinion the view on laws in Islam? Like the very nture of laws in a practical and a philisophical sence.