1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Will be back on this fully tomorrow afternoon insha Allah. Pray for me as last 3 days were all controlled, not even a single fantasizing thought and holding/no urges. Today from waking up to now very high urges and very agitated like it's weird. I apologise with how badly I'm organising this I'm usually way more productive here. I pray all of you are cured, our enemy is fighting hard.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hahaha :D

3. @Saiyan123 I would like to enroll my name on this list please.

4. Awesome, I'll set you up tomorrow brother. You've entered the lions den, fight hard we are warriors!

Jag Hyde likes this.
  5. a new sun in the sky...a new day in the life...completed 4 months...feels amazing still long way to go..day 120/365

6. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

So, I’m giving the win to @EcoMunchies. I made a few bad, but conscious, decisions today. I didn’t M, but I did do some P searching. What I did breaks my plan for getting sober, so I will be resetting my tracker.

I am self-aware enough to know that typically this is the start of a spiral. Since I can identify this fact I am here to confess here what I’ve done. I am here to prevent the spiral from really starting.

I don’t need encouragement after this. I’m very glad it happened, I actually learned something about myself from it. It excites me to identify why & how it happened.

As of right now I am also taking a break from the duel, I’ll still be checking in though. Checking in helps me in my personal battle.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  7. Checking in, I am losing count now @fa
    Glad you learned something new about yourself. It will definitely help you in the fight. Best of luck to you. Stay focused!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Different level stuff, Way to Go!

9. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Looks like beastboy got taken out by the devil and I’m about to melt whatever is left of the ice queen. Wtf beast boy!! I guess the devil took your soul too huh, I’m a leave you at that :p

@Saiyan123 @icelady I just want to apologize for not being online for so long, I’ve just been so swamped with work and life. I’m just legit happy and positive these days, living my life to the fullest while embracing the ups and downs. Thanks Saiyan for repeatedly checking up on me, and looking out i appreciate that. Icelady you think you could beat me? I think not, i feel like i have officially conquered all my demons and made them all slave to me. I am finally back on top, mentally and spiritually. 8 months no booze, 6 months no drugs/alcohol and how don’t eben no how many days PMO lol. Love you two and hope you guys are doing well!

I am honestly appreciate the love from everyone here, came back to 175 notifications. Really made me feel happy! I couldn’t go through all of them and reply but I really do appreciate it, it put a smile on me today :) I’m gonna try and check in as much as I can and try not to leave a huge absence!

10. Pedro.Conquers

11. Pedro.Conquers

Jaja I’m here boo, overloaded with work traveling around the country :/ The time I had I spent learning the language ;)

12. Daily check in , haven't gave up yet @Hardcandy :)

13. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  14. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey @N0M0RENasty how is your battle going. Sorry about the inactivity been really busy but dw I am still in the battle

15. @Pedro.lives read the rules again, mi amigo:
    You didn't notify anybody here neither once a week, neither in advance. FYI I'm not your Penelope and you're not my Odysseus who's travelling happily around the world. I have suitors, c'est la vie :) So, own your loss in this duel and if you want to get some testosterone out because of that go to the gym or something. I'm now duelling @Kratos_GOW and afterwards @T H A N O S the titan will be seeking me to cross swords with. Your number is 3, sorry buddy :)

16. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

Back home now which is very soothing. Everything is fine, almost without the urges. I can much better control them in this environment.

Have a great weekend!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  17. ichdiegross12345

ichdiegross12345 Fapstronaut

18. ichdiegross12345

ichdiegross12345 Fapstronaut

Would loved to be matched again

19. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Gracias, igualmente ;)