1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Winning is inevitable warrior. Build a regimen. Eat well. Pray consistently. It's your turn to reach new heights, just take it a day at a time.

Nice power too, I like it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Checking in today. It's been a BAD week. Please don't look at my counter below, it's a lie. I'm just not resetting it until this spiral is over!

While i am off track, i'm still in a little control. This is why I'm actually here right now. I know what started this, why I broke the rules I set for myself in this. The reasons that started this are now clear from my mind, but my self-control has been weakened. I have to get my control back in order to keep this from turning into another death spiral.

I know none of this probably makes sense to anyone but me. Thanks for at least scrolling past this message. - J

3. Ball hard, cause when I die I cannot take this skills wit' me.

I am here in the best challenge in the forum.

The Beast checks in.

4. AaronM

AaronM Fapstronaut

Man, thank You for Your sincerity. I'm glad that You told us about your situation. Your message shows that You are still fighting and You don't try to avoid problem. I hope that You come back on straight path to Your goals! Keep strong! And remember that teling about our weakes means that we are brave ;)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. Hey don't worry too much brother, stay positive even in hard times things get easier. I had an awful couple of days but you make yourself stressed or sad. You can make yourself positive and actually move forward with your battles. Don't focus on your setbacks but focus on your successes and go forward with them.

6. Awesome brother :) ball hard.

7. Check in, @CoolBuddy7 has disappeared again hope he's good. I guess I won the duel so I want to go against @Bascoal. Finally sorted something I've been putting off for the longest time, my schedule. I prayed to God to make me improve and become more productive. I did a lot of things on my to do list. Updating this is one of them and making a separate thread I'm sure you'll see soon. Insta Allah. Like beast said, ball hard warriors.

Bascoal and Deleted Account like this.
  8. @Saiyan123 sorry bro my journey came to an end as i failed myself after coming so long 4 months...as i came in contact with my ex after many months hence the series of unexpected things happened...so a new journey started from now

9. What happened you were doing so good.... These exes really screw a lot of reboots unfortunately :(

10. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

11. The one who's reached here(Marvellous Streak)
    With the blessings of God upon him he can reach to the stars.
    Hope you remain solemn and stable every day irrespective of all atrocities you encounter.

12. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

13. I create websites, what are you looking for, pm me

14. I understand this well! So I ask you... ......Why do you want to stop PMO? ......................Are you upset about it enough? ....................Don't give in to the relapse! Turn yourself around and attack it even harder!..........................If you truly want to give up this silent killer try even harder!..................................You don't truly lose until you give up. Do you think you have tried hard enough to earn the right to giving up? The answer is always NO!

Therefore, you are not a loser but you aren't a winner! Tackle this beast and become the giant that tells IT how to feel and not the other way around. You got this!:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_call_me:

15. Checkin in the enemy knocked on the door last night but there was no vacancy for him so left out

16. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

I'm back! Was on a brief vacation. Check in for today, daily check ins will resume.

17. just she msg me after many months whole past repeat as flashback in my memory which just so messed up my mind that my demon conquered over me & i again slip into the place from where i have risen up...anyways learned from my mistake a new journey with some new goals...

18. thanks pal...mistakes are the best teacher...i do make misatke & i take whole responsibility & i will clean up this mess once again from my life...thanks for support

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  19. sorry bro its too late to be awarded...

20. They not only break streaks. They murder lives. That is why I fap sometimes, I can't reach to no woman. They fucked up. In the head, and literally. And of course they turn on exes, they suddenly decide to go BIG LEAGUE. Then she calls back, then I call amnesia and it is all the same. Literally all women are no relationship material and I had to teach myself the hard way. That's WHAT IT DO BABY.