1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite movie lines?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 9, 2019.

1. DOUBLE FRICK!
    FRICK ON A STICK!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"Don't send a rabbit to kill a fox!" - Ghost in the Shell

3. Never send sheep to kill a wolf

-- Wanted

recon117 likes this.
  4. She has ONE single iota of tenuous power. You don't need this (throws stapler). I understand. Junior high must've been kinda tough, but that doesn't give you the right to treat your workers like horseshit, Janice. We laugh at you Janice. We all know you keep a stash of jelly donuts in the top drawer of your desk. But if you weren't such a bitch, we'd feel sorry for you. I do feel sorry for you. But as it stands, the way you behave, I feel I speak for the entire office...when I tell you...go fuck yourself!

-- Wanted

5. Shoot THIS motherfucker!

Morgan Freeman, "Wanted"

recon117 likes this.
  6. I also like this one from Bane,
    “Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I think this is the best scene out of any movie ever:

8. You've got yourself a dead driver and a cute little shipment of guns, but you don't have the seller and you don't have the buyer. ATF? What does that stand for anyway? Alcohol, Tobacco and FUCK UPS?!

-- Black Dog

9. Carl: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
    Angie: A looper?
    Carl: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Caddyshack

10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

“Obviously you’re not a golfer.” — The Big Lebowski

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  11. WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?!!!!

12. "I can't bring it down to your level, cause I'm afraid of heights."
    James May, Top Gear UK

13. Paul69

Paul69 Fapstronaut

"I am your father Luke". That is my favourite Star Wars quote, from The empire strikes back. I like it because I had really not seen it coming and suddenly Darth Vader became a person of flesh and blood

14. "Get busy living, or get busy fapping"

The Shaw Wank Redemption

L1ttl likes this.
  15. Ulrich: Ma'am, with all due respect, what are we gonna do?
    Hennessy: We're going to kill him, of course.
    U: You want me to kill Frankenstein?
    H: Don't be stupid, Frankenstein can't die. After all, he's just a mask.

Death Race (2008)

16. Words to live by, huh?

17. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

• Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West! - LOTR

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  18. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

“I wish I knew how to quit you.”
    Brokeback mountain

GigglingTrout and {Ananta} like this.