1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

July 20, 2019

Today is Day 10/14

Majik and Jdavid25 like this.
  2. Jdavid25

Jdavid25 Fapstronaut

5/14 days.. Today wasn't fully breezy but it wasn't hard either.. No urges much at all.. I'm almost 2 weeks into it.. It's been a while.. But what I'm really lookin forward to is when a month hits.. It would be the first time since I started masturbation that I reached a full month.. I can do it this time.. In fact I wanna reach an entire year.. Really I wanna reach an entire life time.. LOL..

egill, Majik and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

4. Terrier20

Terrier20 Fapstronaut

6/14

Majik and Jdavid25 like this.
  5. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

July 21, 2019

Today is Day 11/14

Majik, Jdavid25 and newStart2105 like this.
  6. newStart2105

newStart2105 Fapstronaut

7. Jdavid25

Jdavid25 Fapstronaut

6/14.... Later today I will be half way through this challenge.. No urges today.. I did have a little bit of feelins though.. And gave in to some thoughts I shouldn't have.. I really need to work on that.. But yeah I'm still goin strong NoFap.. Hope you guys are too..

Majik and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Terrier20

Terrier20 Fapstronaut

7-14. Half way

Jdavid25 and Majik like this.
  9. Dirt Rider '94

Dirt Rider '94 Fapstronaut

going on day three/four today. I feel alright so far, but my old habit wants to creep in on me. Starting to exercise a little more to help block out my spare time. thank you all for being here for me.

10. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

July 22, 2019

Today is Day 12/14

11. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Didn't really have a chance to get on here yesterday. Been doing lots of cool stuff! So, 2 days done, and halfway through day 3. In the morning will be 14 days in total, which ties my streak in February. When I go past that it will be my longest streak in years!!

Jdavid25, Jerky and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Well, so much for that! :emoji_no_mouth:
    I have been really lucky and had virtually no urges for nearly 2 weeks. The odd thought that I was easily able to dismiss. I guess this wave started creeping up on me yesterday, and then I caved just now after starting to stray. I have just had 2 really good days as well! So weird. I guess I am super tired, and that was my undoing perhaps.

Anyway, not going back to 3 or 7, going to restart here, knowing that if I do this challenge then it will equal my record for a few years.
    Chaser, you can go and do one! Time to go one better than last time and also complete this challenge. It will be interesting to see how I feel in the morning. What effect this relapse has on me.

Just got to keep trying!

Jdavid25, egill and Miguel R like this.