THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I end my streak at 28 :(. I blame my wet dream last night. I felt my counter is a lie and want to go all the way without any wet dreams. Please start me on another battle. This one will go past 30 for sure!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Wet dreams don't count as relapase but okay its your decision! I challenge you!

3. I used it as an excuse to PMO. I accept your challenge.

4. My record is 25-27 days

5. So be it. Give me your best shot!

6. We will both increase in records this trial!

7. it's four days now

8. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. You really made me happy too, reading that exact part. You value yourself more. That is what it means and you know it. And I love it.

I am sure that if going strong in the right direction, with the agreement of @Saiyan123 you will understand that not the demons, but the angels were covering you, no matter who you have prayed to. It will be just like the sex thing, who would have taught that you gonna refuse on the regular? Now, if you stick to it I believe that you will soon find out that no negative energy is a good energy. Thank you for being here and being so strong. You are lifting others. Don`t feel sorry for @icelady , she is an Amazonian. A never stop fighting female machine.

It is day 1 since I counter no bad music for me, but they may be several , like 4-5 cause I was away from my PC. I have never felt such a peace. And I am thankful that I was in the right circumstances, with the right people in the right moment my mind to realise it before it is too late. Now... this is it for me. Please keep me accountable not listening to music which makes subconscious controversial between who am I, my values and my moral. Keep me accountable about it, I may win in the end. Thank you.

The Beast checks in.

10. i'm cool with that...hope i win not this challenge but also my inner demon...a new journey inaugurated...day 1

11. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Checking in... Tuesday

12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Disciples are always welcome <3

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop Checking in for the day.

Update on my learning: I need to learn to control my own emotions. Looking back, I've seen far too many times my anger/stress/sadness/whatever brought me to ruin.

14. Early activity from me. I will be off some time, cause I got things to experience.
    Update: My mental health is drastically better. I mean magically once I have said no, I turned against this corrupted art of devilish music.

The Beast checks-in.

15. AaronM

AaronM Fapstronaut

Checking in
    It's good time for me ;)

16. Avenger 2.0

Avenger 2.0 Fapstronaut

17. Avenger 2.0

Avenger 2.0 Fapstronaut

Well why don't you set my duel

18. Tikitakabarca

Tikitakabarca Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I want to join the duels. I'm on day 0 and committed to this. Can you set me up?