1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Improve sense of fashion.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by PrinceOtaku, Jul 25, 2019.

1. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

I think this very a important one. When you dress your absolute best, I believe you feel more confident about yourself. How you dress is also what you attract.

2. Not only that you are attractive. You will perform better.Happiness is peace.

3. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

I started dressing better at work. And it seemed random people were so happy to see me, and were more polite than usual.
    Some commented that I looked more respectable & distinguished. (The first time I've been described in that way.)
    Yup, totally recommend it.

Millenial likes this.
  4. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

So the deeper question here is how to look your absolute best?
    Me I will say any clothes that fits me well works for me. I think your clothes should be fitting you well that's a must for looking smart. Any others tips you guys got to create a good balanced look?

Millenial and koolpal like this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I always dress as a slob and people likes me and want to hang out with me.

None of those people are women.

koolpal likes this.
  6. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Clothing and fashion are very important, although IMO keeping slim matters most. Unlike internal problems, Looks cannot really be argued with, you either look good or you don't - so as I've got so many worries in my mind I feel it's doubly important to look good... at least I can win in that sphere.

koolpal likes this.
  7. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

For years, I'd try to look like someone else: my dad, friends, coworkers, celebrities...

Lately, as trite as it might sound, I started to dress like myself.

People no longer described me as looking like:
    • my dad
    • my clique in school
    • my profession
    • some famous actor, singer, or historical figure.
    Now they tell me:
    • That looks good on you.
    • You look great/sharp/handsome.
    • That jacket & boots make you look badass.
    • You look so professional, dignified, and respectable.
    So, just be yourself. Just be the best version of yourself.

Millenial likes this.
  8. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Everybody taste is kinda of different so thats kinda of a hard question. I dress eccentric/hippie. Get infulence by somebody else style and try to emulate your own way. I would also suggest looking up current fashion trends just to get your own idea on what you like.

koolpal likes this.
  9. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

10. TB4

TB4 Fapstronaut

Its really simple-
    You check if you're gonna wear it or not by a few factors
    If its fit perfectly,or atleast good enough,if its baggy don't wear it
    If its made of decent matieral (try to look for where it's stiched,the more stitches,the better)
    Colours-avoid flashy colours,opt for darker ones(usually look best and can be paired with basically anything)
    Simplicity-avoid brands at all costs-it'll give you a Mysterios vibe and make you look more mature
    Opt for more solid colours,if its got more than 3 colours its probably too flashy
    Avoid baggy tees,baggy shorts,taper your jeans and your shirts, try wearing jackets,demin,hoodie,leather,whatever
    Some stuff you can't exist without-
    Black and white tee
    Black/dark denim
    A denim jacket
    Plain white shirt
    A suit (this is something else in itself)
    Try wearing some accessories,dont go for gold or diamonds rather
    Wear a watch(only the watch is a must),if you can wear a ring then do so and a braclet,whatever you like,only wear casually,a necklace,a simple string with a small rectangular piece of metal similar to a pendant,looks incredible,
    Lastly watch "Teaching men fashion,Jose zuniga"
    He's my personal favourite,other options are "alpha m or alex costa"