1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Everywhere I Look I See God

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

The affirmation goes, "There is no spot where God is not," and that is most certainly true. In working with children, they catch on quickly to the same of
    "I Spy God." Can you say the same thing?

How often do we adults get so busy in our daily lives that we forget to notice the Presence and Power of God everywhere. LOOK UP! LOOK DOWN! LOOK NEXT TO YOU! LOOK IN THE EYES OF A CHILD OR AN ANIMAL! LOOK AT A TREE OR FLOWER...A SEASHELL...A STONE...A LAKE! WHAT DO YOU SEE? GOD, of course.

Challenge yourself today--right this minute and right where you are--to see God. Give thanks in that moment for God's ever presence in your life and your world!

Source:https://www.pathministries.info/blog/2014/09/30/Everywhere-I-Look-I-See-God.aspx

2. amen to that!, i see God everywhere i look, especially nature like it is just so beautiful and i can see Gods beauty in it.

3. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

Exactly! God's signs in nature...a specific beauty.

4. After reading this I can 100% guarantee you that you are going to heaven.

Mr. McMarty and Hello Friend like this.
  5. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

:emoji_sweat_smile:... You know..We should worship God because of himself not because of heaven. But yeah..Of course, Everybody likes to go heaven.
    so..How about you? Can you see God everywhere..?

Yep u do, Deleted Account and Roady like this.
  6. i saw God again this morning when i looked at the beautiful sunrise, the golden light piercing the clouds, it was breathe taking honestly.

Roady, Hello Friend and Jake n Bake like this.
  7. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

Watching sunrise! That's one of the reasons I wake up early in the morning.

Roady likes this.
  8. Sorry, but that's not how getting into Heaven works. Even the demons can see God in everything. That's not what gets you into heaven.

But anyway, great post, @Hello Friend

9. I regularly walk to a lake to get closer to God. It's easier to hear Him, when you just have the water burbling, leaves rustling and the occasional animal noise. And every time I appreciate the beauty of His creation.

Roady and Hello Friend like this.
  10. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

Thank you Castielle:)
    You're right. But let's say it in other words:
    It's possible to see God by looking at nature or creatures (The heart's eye). Although, It's easier for young people.
    so..We don't necessary go to heaven because of this but we get closer to it.
    Like I said before, we shouldn't worship God just because of heaven.
    Believe it or not, I still see people who was born as Muslims, but now.. they don't even believe in God. I can't understand what's going on in their head!

Roady likes this.
  11. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

I wish I could go far away in nature to feel it more than ever!

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Hold up are you talking about Christianity or Islam?

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

None..

14. This is highest level of worshipping.
    When you worship God ignoring this world and the hereafter (either punishment or reward). But it is really hard to achieve.

Hello Friend likes this.
  15. Why do you need to talk about the difference when both religions got 90% of similarities?

Hello Friend likes this.
  16. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

But it's easier for us because we are still young!

17. Faith isnt something u inherit from ur parents. And sadly tons of parents mix religion and culture, so there are tons of things that are stupid but seems to be religious because of ignorance. Thats why some lose their faith, others just repeat what their parents do and the day they are alone they dont do it anymore. And a small part understand the truth really young and never lose their faith.

I was in category n'2 and after some deviance i realised how bad it was to follow my instincts and that it was leading me to nowhere. And thanks to God i understood what was going on and became a rational believer.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
  18. It is easy in theory but it implies a lot of sacrifices in this world, meaning u take only what is necessary for you and give everything else to others in the name of God

Hello Friend likes this.