1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A young friend needs a good advice here so help please

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SayYesToRecovery, Jul 27, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Alright i’ll get this straight.

There is this girl which i have started texting a week ago or more, We have been so perfect lately, Flirting, Texting and how much we care about each other, It’s been so good, We never met in real life we met on Snapchat, But yesterday shit went wrong.

So basically we were talking about things in common between us, Then she was like i’ll go sleep goodnight love i was like goodnight, And she went off, 20-30 mins later i find her Online thanks to the Snap map.
    Call me a stalker, But you just sometimes like some people quickly that you would start stalking them, To be honest that really hurt and felt like i got stabbed, I went to a friend of mine and she was like the girl probably got bored so she made up an excuse, I was fine then but it doesn’t end here.

The next day i wake up, Normally, She wakes up before me and tells me Good morning, But today i woke up before her so I was the one to say it, We talked for a little then she was like i’ll talk to you later and then i stalked again and found her online and an hour later she was posting stories and just ignoring me, That hurt really really bad, Made me feel useless, Because this is basically the first time like i manage to catch a girl’s attention, Most of the time they begin the conversations to get closer to me, I felt like a fool. And being someone who has mental instability and i didn’t have a good sleep that night, I went to take a nap, To just keep dreaming about her and dream that she texted me, I woke up every goddamn hour and i look at my phone if she texted, No texts, It really made me feel i’m no use and just a waste of time.

After i was done with sleep, I woke up and then she texted me 30 mins later, I took a while to reply and we talked for a bit, She was like i’m doing something but lets text, We texted for a bit but i was like I’m not at home so she was like okay fine text me when you come back.
    I went to 2 of my friends and they were like don’t text, And to be honest i’m really annoyed, One of them was like act your asleep, Don’t be an easy to get, But i also need some of you guys advices, So please help out.

Hello Friend likes this.
  2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Lies, manipulation, stalking, and obsession with someone you've known for a week and haven't met in person before.

A strong foundation has been built for this relationship.

If she doesn't want to meet in person, then let her go. She doesn't really care about you if she's not willing to meet you. It takes very little effort and commitment to type a few words online. She probably has 10 other guys that are trying to get her attention just like you. Half of them are most likely emotionally unstable jealous guys that are going to end up trying to harm her.

3. SayYesToRecovery

Thanks for the help.

4. SayYesToRecovery

It’s all good now, I asked another friend and she said that she probably wanted some space when she was ignoring you and not that she’s not interested, I guess that’s true