1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Yeah, I made quite a lot of improvements over this streak. I even consider this to be my most successful one(although not my longest one) so far. I learnt much about this addiction, and my methods had improved a lot(Can't believe I didn't know that fantasizing was bad until just a few months ago). To make things better, apparently I still kept some material progress as well, as my mother reported that my eyes still have some spirit in them even tho I slept very late yesterday(had to repent by writing the longest journal entry I had so far) as well as a relapse. Just gonna survive the very first days of this new streak, and I'll be set. Not sure if this is meant to be a good sign, but the very first day of my new streak is apparently the birthday of the god I worship. Still a bit miffed over the loss of my old streak tho, it was a shame.

2. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

3. Daily check in
    Had a wet dream this night, a real powerful one. It doesn't count but man was really powerful
    Anyway daily check

4. I'm always up for a challenge! And yes beaten a record before, in fact this is my longest streak. Never pause to look back!

5. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

@fg4795. Have a great weekend, for me it is going to be a pretty intense time!

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Welp. Looks like I'm once again in the relapse cycle, fell again. The only positive thing is that I didn't go straight for the real nasty stuff. In order to facilitate my recovery from this setback imma analyze what I done wrong, and try not to repeat it tmr. Hope that my body is resilient enough to not get sent straight back to hell from these two relapses.

So, I slept very late yesterday, which is bad. I am also unproductive today, which is also bad(My analysis yesterday led me to the conclusion that lack of sleep, unproductivity, anger, stress, and questionable memories/nostalgia are my greatest hurdles. Unproductivity and stress are my greatest enemies out of these two. Weirdly enough, I didn't feel like total shit like I did last time when I relapsed two days in a row. Perhaps it's because I only did it twice in two days instead of four times in two days. Another blunder is that I played a fantasy game with females in it, which reminds me of my old habits(not good). Conclusion: sleep early, and abstain from fantasy games during the first week.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Tikitakabarca

Tikitakabarca Fapstronaut

Day 3 check in

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    Back to day 0. This time without p. I’m craving to be with my crush, but I know that’s gonna be stupid for my life. Anyways
    Peace!

9. AaronM

AaronM Fapstronaut

Yeah, thanks for checking ;)
    I'm going very well. It's fascinating duel with you aginst PMO ;)

10. Friday check-in. Got caught up in a math problem and forgot to do some of my summer homework but I'm still going.

11. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in. The very first day is just as hard as I thought it'd be, my brain keeps on screaming for PMO, demanding that I don't 'waste' the relapse and go watch the nasty stuff that I avoided the past two days. Anyway, gonna soldier on and rebuild my streak. Wish me luck

13. AaronM

AaronM Fapstronaut

14. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

15. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

yup, definitely back in the relapse cycle. So, I woke up with one of my greatest enemies: questionable memories/nostalgia plaguing me. My brain continued it's screech to get me to 'make the fullest out of the relapse', but I knew better not to, at least in the very first hours of the fighting. So, I went downstairs and found out that I was alone, which made the demons stronger than ever. Ironically, the period in which I was alone saw the forces of good fighting most valiantly. Once my mom returned, my alertness immediately dropped to zero as I sighed in relief. Turns out that my inner demons are more than capable of taking advantage of my momentary drop of alertness and rekt me. This is my worst relapse ever since my most successful streak was broken. I'm really sorry, guys, for not being strong enough, for not possessing enough wisdom. I'm so angry at this PoS addiction for robbing me of my life, but it just feels like I can't do anything and I'm getting so frustrated now.

16. Congratulations! Quite the achievement!

primordial-saiyan and Bascoal like this.
  17. You have done good. We must not let the times we fail keep us from trying again. The only time we lose is when we give up. I am right there with you and once we decide the relapse is over and we are done with it forever, we have been forgiven for the time we failed. Lets make that decision and end this thing.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. Gratz on 90 days! you rock! (because you are hardcandy)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  19. @Saiyan123 sorry bro I'm quitting this challenge it's being 10 days and I'm continuously failing even today I failed...so think i need to reanalyze myself before moving any further...