1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Check me in, please. Day 0, broke the 68 day streak yesterday. Going 90+ this time.

2. 68 days way to go! Don't look back, lets go!

primordial-saiyan and Maxym like this.
  3. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Cheers mate.

4. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@control your life this is my next Sunday check in. How are you doing? Are you still in the game?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. It is completely okay this is what happens when you relapse after a long streak you binge and it becomes uncontrollable as hell but that doesn't mean you have lost or something... Or you can get sad about it and quit everything.... Just forget about it all and start again...You can do it

6. Tikitakabarca

Tikitakabarca Fapstronaut

7. I really want but I'm exhausted now, I know I can't stand against this with current thoughts...temptation is so much so is the frustration...look like i firstly need to pacify my mind & thoughts before anything else...

8. I don't know whether it is right approach or not but
    I think you should take a break from nofap for at most three days and binge as much as you want then start out the challenge firmly from then onwards

9. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

10. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

We are in a duel right now is that? :)

11. I am a bull then.
    Your raps skills are great,
    Good luck.

The Beast checks in.

12. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Not sure what happened but I somehow feel stronger then even before than I relapsed for the past two days. Maybe the spiritual thing I did worked. Took a small nap today, and it felt a bit weird since I haven't took proper naps for a while. Also, @Saiyan123 , I lost the duel a few days ago lol, forgot to ping you for that.

14. Back now, will try sort out everything on here insha Allah.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  15. i think there is never wrong time to do the right thing...once more try...nothing bad in trying with day 0...

16. Well done, that was a duel for the history of the duels, lasted so long must've been great benefit to both fighters and your benefits, what you find hard, techniques, skills you've learnt. Make the report your own. You're a true warrior!

cr7da8055 and MONSTER MONK like this.
  17. I wouldn't watch erotic films. That is not a good idea, we're going hard mode nothing sexual.

Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.