1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

2. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

3. Klenton

Klenton Fapstronaut

Day 19 of 90
    July 31, 2019 | Wednesday

4. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

5. Started Challenge on Jan 25, 2019
    Day 181/186 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102, 150, 162)
    Day 84/90 meeting my goals
    Day 50 of weight training
    - no weight training so far this week since I am away for a medical appointment
    - I had my first drink in over 6 months since my abstenance experiment for my prostate is done
    - though not drinking helped a lot, I will do the same as caffeine now and just have a drink now and then when the occasion rises....like my son's 19th birthday in 2 weeks
    - feel good about those 2 decisions now and PMO being more in my rear view mirror now than it ever has been
    - have a great day, fellas

6. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Right, time to stop fucking about!
    I have managed the 3 day and 7 day challenges a few times now, but fail to go on any longer. It was only 9 days ago that I managed 13 days, which was my longest since February! Since then I have fallen into really bad ways and have been binging harder than I have for months!

Today I have been giving myself a bit of a talking to. Time to take this shit seriously! Do I want my life back or not?! 90 days is the magical number that we are all aspiring to. I realise that it may take longer to reset, but at least by then I will have a good idea of where I am at. The others are just false goals. I am now committing to the long haul.

I managed to give up alcohol (mostly) for 6 months pretty easily, so why can't I do this? I will also be getting back on the no booze train, to give myself the best chance all around, and generally feel much better about life.

So, without further ado, I begin. Day 1 of 90 (and a new life!).

7. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

don´t feed those thoughts. if you´re distracted it´s not your fault, but when you´re aware of those thoughts, you can choose not to feed them, not to engage in them and they will dissolve on it´s own. this is very important, if you continue to engage in that kind of thinking the urges will grow. plus subconsciously you´re giving permission to lust, you´re saying OK to lust. that´s the wrong mindset bro. check your attitude, ASAP.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Fredi-the and Majik like this.
  8. RiseToGreatness

awesome bro!!! keep going

Majik and bakes like this.
  9. RiseToGreatness

i´m right behind you bro, let´s do this!!! :)

Majik likes this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

welcome bro and good luck!!!

Majik likes this.
  11. RiseToGreatness

i hope all brothers are going well. let´s keep going my brothers, only perseverance will get us there.

today marks 1/3 of my journey :). i´m feeling so much difference from the "old days".

-more energy: i can work and hobby the entire day without getting dead tired quickly.
    - more confidence: i can talk to people very straight foward, i feel a deep empathy towards others.
    - more aware: i´m more alert than before, things are looking more alive, music is better, books are better, movies are better, everything seems more alive.
    -more peace: i feel a peace within me, it´s hard to get me out of balance now.
    -more atractive to girls: girls are stocking me with their eyes, even girls that couln´t stand me before :D. on the other day a girl almost bump into me in the street because she was staring so much :D
    -better facial expression: my face looks a lot better, more colorful than before. much better than the scared pale face and dry lips of the addiction days. now i understand something a friend of mine told me 20 years ago in highschool (about the time when i became a regular fapper) "man, you look so pale".
    -more smarter: i can solve things with much more efficieny, i almost sense things before they happen.
    -almost no social anxiety: in fact i´m feeling a strange link towards womans, a kind of intimicy now, wow.
    -very good sleep

Onwards to the next 30 days :). let´s do this brothers, towards freedom!!!

Fredi-the, Majik, bakes and 2 others like this.
  12. Jarl Ulfric

Jarl Ulfric Fapstronaut

13. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

14. Nines

Nines Fapstronaut

My Journal
    5 days without an accident

15. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

16. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Day of 32.

17. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 Checking in. Never give up.

18. Been a while since inactivity here, the inactivity period made me complacent about it, it made me believe it's quite normal and I fucked up again, started to fap two times a week. Did some self realisation yesterday, felt the urge to come back and I'm back. Wish me good luck.