1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This girl in my class...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jul 31, 2019.

Tags:

Should I give up?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. She is so awesome, and I even talk to her sometimes... But I can't manage to do anything else...
    First of all, at the beginning of the year, before I even knew her properly, I've invited her to a date. Obviously, she denied.
    So, my questions are:
    Should I try again, now I have some contact with her?
    Or, should I give up?
    PS: I don't know if this influences in anything, but I'm 15 yo, and I've never kissed anyone
    (Obviously, I lie about this when asked)
    Sorry for any wrongs, I'm Brazilian, and my english isn't soooo good
    Thnks in advance :)))

2. Sober guy

Sober guy Fapstronaut

Well it must be your decision brother
    If you really feel for her
    Then go get her
    But don't get after her before you complete your NoFap challenge and get control over your sexual behaviour
    Because later when she might know about your situation then things can worsen
    So first get control over your sexual behaviour
    Then try to get her
    Rest is your decision
    Good luck from my side

3. Oh yeah, I was thinking about this...
    Thanks for the advice. ;)

Sober guy likes this.
  4. Sober guy

Sober guy Fapstronaut

You're always welcome ✌✌✌

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. you are to young to date i believe personally, and by the sounds of it you have no confidence or flirting skills so for now its a lost cause for you.

6. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Bro build yourself up-
    Work on yourself every day.
    In a few years time, this girl who rejected you will seem lame to you because you are in a different league.
    Go to the gym. Work on your self-respect and also affirm to yourself that you only deserve the best life has to offer.
    When you are confident and strong inside and out, any girl would feel privileged to talk to you.

7. Thanks for the advice guys! I'm really bad at this, so your help is really important for me, thank you!