1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New guy here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tripolar Ape, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Tripolar Ape

Tripolar Ape Fapstronaut

hey guys, I hope all of you are doing great.

I’ve been really struggling with my addictions lately and I figured it would help me to find a community that I can not only seek help from but eventually give some back as well.

I’ve been addicted to PMO since I was 12... my parents had a video store back in the day and somehow I was able to get access to all the adult videos they had.

Anyway, I just broke an 11 day streak without orgasm... feeling super down that I messed up like that.

Where do you guys begin in this page? What articles to read first? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated... thank you, guys.

rafael33 likes this.
  2. PurgeTheUrge

PurgeTheUrge Fapstronaut

Hi Tri,
    Welcome aboard!
    First off, don't be too hard on yourself about having to restart. It's happened to all of us, most more than once.
    The important thing is to pick yourself up and keep going.
    I'm fairly new here to and am still exploring, I think you should probably start with the "Getting Started"
    section and go from there.

Good luck!
    PTU

3. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome back to the Nofap community.
    The NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.

Of course it makes sense to read the infos about "Getting started" and all the other ones.
    I also have my comeback and first I installed the day counter. Second I installed my journal (see link in my signature) and made a 7-days-commitment. Commitments we do not make for the community but for ourselves.

Enjoy the journey!

4. chonky

chonky Fapstronaut

Tripolar Ape likes this.
  5. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

6. Tripolar Ape

Tripolar Ape Fapstronaut

Thank you all for all the love and support! =]

7. Heyyy welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

I strongly advise you to be active on your profile; start by choosing an avatar and then make daily posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you
    encouragement/support.
    You should also highly consider creating a public journal (in the appropriate sectionfor you ) and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along on your journey!

★ People love to communicate in the profiles section and also the journal section. We need more supportive people though, we could always use your help and in return receive some as well!

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

Tripolar Ape likes this.