1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I made the 90

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Duby, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Duby

Duby New Fapstronaut

After 3 years of trying to make 90 days I finally meet my goal on August 3rd. I am very proud of myself. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Fapping was my drug. I credit my success to the flatline. One day it just stopped working so I went as far as I could go. A couple of months in I would mess up and I would tap. Like I said it took 3 years. I also talked about it a lot in Hope's that I'd get support. I noticed that most of my Male friends don't like talking about fapping. No wonder it's so hard to quit. Its taboo to even talk about. I did however along the way find out that my friends along the way didn't fap nearly as much as I did. And one friend didn't fap at all and said he never has. So I used this one friend as a pillar. I wanted to be like him so i realized that i had a problem and kept trying not to fap. I feel proud of myself. I feel like my mental health is so much more clearer. And I have gained confidence in myself.

2. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Congratulation brother for your achievement. What benefits have you noticed?

silvermonk likes this.
  3. Duby

Duby New Fapstronaut

Just got out of fantasy land. I have mental health issues deeply rooted in sex. So I think the the best thing that has happened to me was clearing my head and making real human connections

silvermonk likes this.
  4. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

Congratulation man! Now keep going forward.

silvermonk likes this.
  5. casual ultra

casual ultra Fapstronaut

Congratulation man!! hope i can do it too

silvermonk likes this.
  6. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations!

silvermonk likes this.
  7. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

yay duby!
    good job and congratulations man!:emoji_sparkles::emoji_cherry_blossom::emoji_cherry_blossom::emoji_cherry_blossom::emoji_sparkles::emoji_star::emoji_star::emoji_star2::emoji_star2::emoji_sun_with_face:

silvermonk likes this.
  8. Congrats on achieving your goal, it must feel so good to achieve this after such a long period.

silvermonk and stoneyman22 like this.
  9. Ranvanp

Ranvanp Fapstronaut

Well done mate. Good on you for pursuing your goal and hitting your target.

silvermonk and stoneyman22 like this.
  10. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Great man. Congrats. It's almost 3years for me. And I may relapse but doing but streaks like 60days and all. Maybe I wil do succeed with this streak. Hoping. Anyways once again congratulations.

11. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Great achievment . Keep it strong . The stupidiest thing is to relapse near day 90 when the urges finally get controlled.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Awesome job, you’re an inspiration.