1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Foot Fetish and NoFap

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SaveTheSeedofLife, Aug 6, 2019.

1. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Hey guys and girls do any you guys like dudes feet? have you embraced your fetish or you are having a battle with it? what you like about a guys feet that turns you on? The toes? the soles? socks? sneakers? the odor? Does this makes you fall into PMO? What are you doing to avoid it?

2. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

I like girls feet

Vividpup and SaveTheSeedofLife like this.
  3. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

I like guys feet totally embraced it don’t see it as a problem.

I don’t battle it but have other interest that do worry me.

What turns me on... the toes the soles the socks the sneakers and the oder.

I have satisfying experience that I don’t view as problematic. Would like to enjoy again in the future!

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  4. SaveTheSeedofLife

Yeah there are guys with really nice feet and they know it. I think its cool to embrace it and admire the beauty of the male foot especially guys that take care of them. It will be awesome if guys, regardless sexual orientation, allows his friend ( even with a foot fetish ) to massage his feet and just be relax about it. Had a straight friend that move to another state, he didn't mind that I gave him foot massages and he knew I had a male foot fetish but then again he was very confident in his sexuality, some guys would worried if he let another dude massage his feet.But then you got all these athletes getting massages from their coach and they are cool with that. But when it comes to NoFap the temptations are there for us to go further with pmo. So what turns you on is practically the whole male foot? is his foot smell a trigger for you? Seeing a guy in flip flops can trigger?

5. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Not feet for me but guy’s calves. I don’t know why but I always admire great looking calves on a guy. Probably because I can’t get mine to develop.

6. SaveTheSeedofLife

Hahaha, could be, sometimes the stuff we desire on other dudes is just things we wish we had. However, if guy calves turn you on-hey! admire them. I admire guys with nice calves too, not too muscle where veins are poping but regular big calves with thick ankles and reg size feet well kept. This summer has been a struggle seeing guys in shorts and flip flops. I just say in my head, wow he is hot-nice legs and feet and I just keep walking even though the image plays in my head couple times but I would not jack off to the image might get a wet dream though.

GregHill and Breadman like this.
  7. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Me too. I keep waiting for some guy to notice me looking and confront me.

FX-05 likes this.
  8. SaveTheSeedofLife

Usually guys wouldnt say anything. They just look and there feet wondering what your staring at. The smart ones would pick up that you have a foot fetish and either ignore you, smile and be flattered or come up to you and be blunt about you sucking their toes and giving it a sniff lol

9. arken3

arken3 Fapstronaut

Definitely have a foot fetish. Not the odor or dirtiness, but definitely socks/shoes and bare feet are nice. I also agree with legs/calves and I think the fetish kind of goes together. It's hard to explain why the shape or socks or anything else are arousing at all? Just one of those things. I believe the idea of this generally private part of a guy being exposed, kind of makes me think he's somewhat nude? And since feet are very sensitive, that also is a bit exciting to me as well in terms of how it would make him feel to touch them.

For me, even before NoFap, the intensity of desire for this fetish had started to diminish, but now without P, it's even less. I still find myself looking at feet, but I don't get a huge burst of arousal like I once did. I don't know if it's some effect of P that used to cause that, or I'm growing out of it, or what. I don't see a fetish as a concern, so long as it doesn't spiral you into lust, arousal, P (ever), or MO when you don't want to MO. It's okay to like things... we don't all need to be completely "vanilla" about what we find attractive. We also don't need to become so obsessed with anything that detracts from our lives (like staring at feet all the time, or not being able to appreciate other parts of a person).