1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Just Wanted to Say...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by b-v-o-y, Aug 8, 2019.

1. b-v-o-y

b-v-o-y Fapstronaut

This this place gives me hope. Hope that I can beat this raid boss that is PMO. But it also hope in humanity. I've grown up in toxic online environments and so it is nice to see supportive people for a change.
    I'm sure this place has had its fair share of trolls and bullies but I admit that I was shocked to see the overwhelming amount of support from the community for people who are vulnerable and pour their hearts out.

That's all I wanted to say. :)
    Good luck in your battles, and have a great rest of your day.

2. Megasameru

Megasameru Fapstronaut

3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Yeah it is nice to see some will to help and share. That's the shiny side of the web I guess.

Jake n Bake likes this.
  4. Dont worry u are not on league of legends chats anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2019
  5. b-v-o-y

b-v-o-y Fapstronaut

Lol it's funny that you mentioned that, I still play League hahaha but I'm used to it. Doesn't faze me anymore

Yep u do likes this.
  6. attempt45001

attempt45001 Fapstronaut

7. I'm pretty late on the reply but good luck to you and your battles as well! My day is now more awesome for having read this! It is a pretty honest place around here but I couldn't imagine it any other way. Through this site I have learned to not instantly jump on someone for who they are and I've been appreciative for it not happening to me as well! From the best moderators I've learned to be calm and understanding, and forthcoming! Let us also appreciate each day this site continues to run!

attempt45001 likes this.