1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Experience with Semen Retention (4 Months and a half)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Xouman, Jun 28, 2019.

1. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Some guys are genetically program not to have wet dreams at all due to their body learn to reabsorb sperm so guess your one of those guys. Some guys have them and go through a dry spell and not have them for a while and out of the blue years later it happens again when they are not masturbating. Evry body is different. But like I said excessive masturbation does not cause wet dream s its the opposite.If you dont get them and practice technique to redirect that accumalated energy that is good for you. I love having wet dreams and don't mind them.

2. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

I'm skeptical to such rumours. I am not a mutant. I am human...

Brahmacharya texts claims after a few months or a year of physical celibacy the body will start to reabsorb semen. Until then the body merely takes a break from its production.

I went like a year celibate in this time. Went couple weeks a couple times, had massive wanka marathons as well...I'm immune.

Building spirit energies there all kinds of benefits other than this. But I just have a strong nerve. The energies protect me from heat cold to a great degree as well. Heal my body, I never get sick or headache or anything and I never bother to cloth myself or protect against wind, only if its uncomfortable I .. well, Im not gonna suffer in the cold for no reason.

Wim Hoff is a small ant compared to what is possible..

3. SaveTheSeedofLife

Just let you know these are not rumors, info is based on well known medical research by a popular Medical community here is the link https://teens.webmd.com/boys/wet-dream-faq#2. Everyone has the right to believe what ever they want to believe even if its goes against how the human body responds naturally. I made comments about what is found is a wrong statement about excessive masturbation and wet dreams. Has nothing to do what you are referring to. Like I said good for you that your practicing that and you are "experiencing" no wet dreams. I practice Brahmacharya and know what it is. However, my body is program to have wet dreams and I personally love it, don't mind it and I accept it. That is my choice. If other guys want to go on a quest to stop them for any reason then good luck on that journey, but that would be their choice. Hopefully they do the research.

4. on_a_mission4truth

on_a_mission4truth Fapstronaut

You've got this man

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  5. Ónitrix

Ónitrix Fapstronaut

Now i inderstand many things i see in the religious people of my country,they get all those beneficts and they claim it is god's presence but in the end it's just semen retention although we are god's creation and those beneficts He did it for us but they(religious) manipulate this information at their convenience making us believe that only becaming one of them is the only way to obtain them,it is a pitty that only the ones with this additions of pmo look and learn about this information

6. SaveTheSeedofLife

Yes you are right!, it feels really good to retain owns semen but not an easy path since you have to combat your hormones and your body want to ejaculate due to constant sperm production. If you choose to retain your semen, you need a lot of will power, eat healthy to keep your sperm and brain in optimum condition, and a positive mindset also someone you can help you when you feel you want to M so you can release your semen. Good Luck bro.

Ónitrix likes this.
  7. Ónitrix

Ónitrix Fapstronaut

I'm in my 14th day of semen retention the beneficts diesn't feel to much yet no depresion,shame and guirty just that but i'll go on they will arrive son or later this first month goal feels like a hell of eternity and i only think about the semen retention benefict that makes it longer but time won't sit to wait for me so what's left for me is to go on and don't fall in this goal

8. SaveTheSeedofLife

Trust me when it kicks in you gonna like the way it feels and you wanna keep retaining your semen. Its addictive.

Ónitrix likes this.
  9. cactisplant

cactisplant Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for this post my friend.

A very good read and I feel very positive about my decision to retain my semen.
    Thank you very much

10. ermia

ermia Fapstronaut

my experience is short but I get some thing to that times.
    (I must say , I think I had a bad job , I was a device that eat foods and water and produce semen , and finally I ejaculate and threw my semen away. that was my job for 20 years without any money and anything! )
    but thanks God for I felt that there are a power and energy in my body that has made my memory stronger and my body more energetic.
    I forgot anything last , I went to my room and i was think Why I come there?I stopped 1min or more and I did not know what I want!!
    or I turned my computer for search a special article but I forget and I freeze what i want!!
    I almost had poor energy And felt very weak.but now felling better that last.