1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to deepen your voice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by user10111, Aug 5, 2019.

1. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Anyone with tips on how i can make my voice deep? I'm tired of sounding like a girl when I speak

2. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Semen retention brother.

3. DeepParkWater

DeepParkWater Fapstronaut

Happened naturally for me once i started nofap. Like an octave lower its wierd. Also think quitting smoking and working out regularly with a good diet helped too but everyones different

4. Semen retention works, fapstronaut. Start pumping iron too, even if that doesn't improve your voice, your muscles will make up for it.

5. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

6. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

I think exercising can be effective as well.

Asgardian36 and the awakening like this.
  7. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Chanting ommm for 5 mins chant ommm as long as you can and make sure that mmm sound comes from throat. Rest NoFap due to increase in testo will increase your voice. And be positive about yourself.

8. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Elliot Hulse has made advice about this that has helped me speak with a deeper voice.

I would link to it but I'm trying to come to grips with my Youtube and internet addiction.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  9. He isn't wrong, the more semen you hold, the less deep it'll be. In the morning my voice is always deep (like others) so I try and keep it that way sometimes forcing it slightly allowing it to stay all day.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  10. This is a good idea.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  11. Actually the voice in the morning is deeper because you have your throat relaxed and that is your natural voice, as the day goes on you accumulate stress, you put yourself in uncomfortable situation building up tension and that tension goes in the voice.
    What you can do try to breathe with your belly, your diaphragm should work on filling the lower part of lungs giving a more "aural thing" to your voice. Try not to stay rigid like a stick puffed up, that is all tension, you have to stand straight with your shoulders back (look for the lobsters :p) but not to feel like you have something up your a**.
    Then of course full semen retention.

Asgardian36 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i have a vocal teacher and over the course of only a year she told me my voice has gotten to higher octave yet deeper voice, all i do is vocal exercises an focus on nofap streaks , its the testerone rushing through our male bodys, it increases with seman retention an shapes our adams apple more define and vocal cords

Asgardian36 and user10111 like this.
  13. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Semen retention is one way to deepen it as it boosts your testosterone-levels and hence will make you regain your natural masculine traits over time. I remember during my old PMO-days, my voice was quite floppy, squeaky, and gave a very insecure pitch overall as I was often talking too fast. These days, it sounds deeper, calmer, more grounded, stable and confident overall.
    Despite being on NoFap hard-mode for 18 months at this point, I am still slowly regaining more of these traits for every month. If you manage to stay on hard-mode for at least two years (while practicing self-improvement), you will become a real titan and legionary for sure.

Another way to help it additionally would be to practice slow and controlled breathing throughout the day. In this way, you cleanse your throat and vocal cords from all kinds of crap that might be stuck there plus you will feel less stressed and talk at a more moderate pace. To avoid alcohol and tobacco is another thing that will greatly help you increase the tonality of your voice. Although, smoking for a few decades might give you a deeper voice, hehe (but it's not worth it with all its associated health-risks).

14. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the feedback guys.

15. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    the brain and body is still slowly forming abit at age 21- 24 ,vocal excerizes well be wonders for you just dont strain yourself to much or you well bruise your vocals and thats no fun

Asgardian36 and user10111 like this.
  16. addymads

addymads Fapstronaut

I have heard people having success with this. I hope this helps you buddy!

Asgardian36 likes this.
  17. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Thank you. I watched it. I'll try to do the ooom thing every day

addymads likes this.
  18. This has made a chance for me. My voice is rather insecure at work to be honest, it gets low when ever I talk to customers or woman, but with friends it goes up and seems child like almost. I feel like this is some times a turn off towards woman when they see me.
    I'd say what has helped me is speak with you're chakra's and different levels of your body. If you speak freely without grounding yourself it will sound unstable and less attractive. When I focus on my Root chakra when I speak it sounds more firm for me. If you go to the Solar it will be more confident. I guess what I can also say is think before you speak. I've seen that some times when people just run there mouth off it sounds a little more insecure or has for me in the past. But over all you can actually change it with the power of your mind, just relax be your self and your true voice will be heard. Maybe try meditating on your Throat chakra.

user10111 and addymads like this.
  19. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

all great advises, thank you guys
    1-> Semen retention
    2-> Working out
    3-> Humming ommm

addymads likes this.
  20. Bob8

Bob8 Fapstronaut

i tried the Primal Scream therapy thing by complete accident on a few occasions, just needed to let out some anger / emotions / built up stuff, and the next day for atleast 2-3 days, my voice was thicker and a lot sexier - people noticed, and i enjoyed talking and hearing my voice rather than usual.

Definitely worth doing when you're alone / preferably in your car driving somewhere,

1. releases stress and tensions
    2. gives you a thicker deeper voice.