THE FINAL COUNTDOWN|•NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Apr 26, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. Yes, for sure!

75 vote(s)
    91.5%
  2. Maybe later

7 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

1 to go

fg4795 likes this.
  2. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

15 days challenge completed.
    I wish The winner were here.
    This was one of the unique challenge that I was into. I think I'll opt out of it from now on.
    Take care everyone. Keep the fight on.

kammaSati and fg4795 like this.
  3. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

This thread is not the same after the winner stopped updating ranks and eventually deleted his account.
    I don't want to see this thread getting a slow death. Can anyone of you copy the challenge and give a long time commitment of keeping it updated? @fg4795 @Coffee Candy @Radiance

Coffee Candy likes this.
  4. Hm..yeah this is sad.. I cant, no thank you, sorry..
    Could you yourself do it?

Bihari likes this.
  5. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

I'm not sure if I'll be able to run it efficiently myself @Coffee Candy
    I also need to know if present contestants are ok with this idea. What do you say guys? @Snakeloa @CookyMonster

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. you could run it with someone else beside you if you find one.
    pretty sure they would be glad if anyone stepped in and ran it. youre kind for worrying and thinking of this !

Bihari likes this.
  7. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

I'm not kind @Coffee Candy I just believe in this way of a countdown. It helped me in my first streak, a lot. All I can do is wait to get response from the guys on how to go about it. If no one comes forward, I will do it. At least I can commit to it for a long time and learn.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  8. Hi @The Mask! and @Coffee Candy

I joined when the winner was about to leave. And already I can say yes it is not the same if there is no one updating it. I find this countdown challenge a big help and would appreciate if it continued. If I can be of any help I am in and ready to help.

Bihari and Coffee Candy like this.
  9. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

I'm happy and relieved to see your message @CookyMonster
    The idea is to copy the entire challenge and have it handled by someone on a regular basis while giving due credit to the actual creator.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. You mean start a new thread. Copy OP of this one, adding credits to The Winner and continue. Post a link here to the new thread maybe? Or can this existing thread be "moved" to another fapstronaut @Coffee Candy ?

Bihari likes this.
  11. @Coffee Candy Do you know if it is technically possible to move a thread to another member?

12. No there is no possibility in doing the latter but yes to the former option : ) good luck and thank you, guys for taking this initiative! Its a big blessing for everyone doing the the nofap final countdown

Bihari likes this.
  13. Thought so, no problem. I'll copy paste and start a new thread. You check and in case you see something I need to adapt or change in the new OP you let me know. Ok?

14. @The Mask! @Coffee Candy I'll start a new thread. You check and in case you see something I need to adapt or change in the new OP you let me know. Ok?
    I can do so later today or tomorrow morning. I am in time zone Europe.

Bihari and Coffee Candy like this.
  15. As The Winner who is the original creator of this Final Countdown Challenge left the site around August 12th and @The Mask! brought up the idea to continue, which was encouraged by @Coffee Candy, as it is not really a challenge anymore if it is not cultivated, looked after and updated I said, with your help, I take care of it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    All our thanks go to The Winner.
    Whatever he is doing now we hope he is daring and doing greatly.
    Thank you.
    ----------------------------------:emoji_man_dancing:-----------------------------------
    NEW THREAD OLD CHALLENGE
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...wn-with-achievements-to-unlock-closed.246770/

16. Great idea you had my friend, as always I could add, thanks @CookyMonster for taking the responsibility will see al of you on the new thread
    And may all of us achieve their goals

Bihari likes this.
  17. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

Hi, my goal is 15 days