1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Share your testimony !

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

Are you SAVED once and for all, on your way to Heaven ?

1. YES

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

So, when, how did you get saved ?

I personally got saved like 3 years ago hearing, understanding and trusting the good news through a sermon excerpt on YouTube, got my eyes teary and got me praying thank you hehe.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. -1 John 5:13

2. Ephesians 1:4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love

As a reformed Christian, I believe that I was always saved and It was not my choice but Gods.

3. EXPONENTIALLY

You're neglecting the freedom and responsibility God created you with, and so most importantly the repentant heart you should have, this is why Calvinism is a perveted idolatry (Calvin was a man). God wishes that EVERYBODY goes to Heaven and takes no pleasure casting the wicked into Hell. And what that makes about sharing the good news then, and Hell? I can not take your testimony for a real one, WHEN DID YOU TRUST JESUS'S BLOOD ?

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. -2 Peter 3:9

Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? -Ezekiel 18:23

For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye. -Ezekiel 18:32

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. -1 Timothy 2:3-4

4. I just wanted to share my experience as a Calvinist with you. I am a Christian. I also wanted to reply to your thread because no one else had yet. But now I feel sad because you have accused me and judged me. Really, man, it hurts my feelings. I was the same way recently, but my friends told me to stop it. There is a better way to speak to others.

70*7 likes this.
  5. EXPONENTIALLY

When exactly did I "judge and accuse", I already told you I have no business shaming others because it's silly. As Christians, we should EXHORT one another to growth in Christ, and also reprove and rebuke anomalies still out of charity. You know God chastises His children that He love? I'm really all about strength, growth, character in Christ, EDIFYING as we Christians are called to be.

6. I would call these statements judgmental. This a Christian Group for all Christians. It's not only for people with your personal understanding of theology. I recognize that it leans on universalism, but this group is not church its not organized worship. its a group that by definition needs to make room for everyone that sees themselves as Christians.

SKU_15 likes this.
  7. This thread has devolved and is unhelpful. Locked.

SKU_15 and 70*7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.