1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Single christians you need to have wisdom

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Beingcowboyishard

Beingcowboyishard Fapstronaut

i just got a revelation from the lord that if we are seeking a life partner we need to be spirtually wise so when i read proverbs 19:14 “Houses and wealth are inherited from parents
    but a prudent wife is from the Lord”

The lord speaks to me that you if our parents give us their inheritance and regardless their financial power they would give you the best stuff For you right???Because they love you!!! so how much more we as christians can receive a prudent wife from the lord??? The way we receive our inheritance from our parents that’s how we receive our life partner too

It’s by grace guys and you guys need to be wise and full of wisdom
    Let’s make this as our race together as god’s children to read the book of proverbs everyday 1 chapter for each date you are going through

Get wisdom get understanding and eventually your future wife is coming to you!!!

2. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

These women are so wicked, deceived, evil, whorrish, playing the harlot, I mean can you say you know ONE woman or young woman that doesn't dress with the attire of a harlot (tight pants, push up bras, make up, fake hair, seductive attitude, heels, etc.) ? It's not that difficult to buy some modest decent cool apparel and clothing, it can be stylish still, buying some cheap nice dress even online even with specialized brand on Christian clothing. No, they just go with the deception, revealing their skin and degrading themselves and blaming men for it, all the way to the end of the cliff. And, if you're grounded, then they call you out sexist or whatever LOL. Not only physically annoying sometimes like being noisy or just obstructing, but also mentally deranged as she buys into that FEMINIST satanic social engineering program going on, a blind self-destructing puppet. Sickening, ridiculous and pathetic. Really, that's why I plan to leave this sinking ship soon for a better place. At least for now, I shall STAY AWAY from these 'zombies'. Really though, beware of zombies.

But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth. -1 Timothy 5:6

Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings. -Proverbs 31:3

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Buddhabro likes this.
  3. "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."

Words to remember and live by. Let's dwell on what is right and not all the many things that are not. Whatever we focus on is what will grow bigger and stronger in our minds. There is much good with which to fill our minds.

Mr. McMarty and EXPONENTIALLY like this.
  4. Lakeside

Lakeside Fapstronaut

I don't want to cause any offence, but I would like to respectfully address a few points from your post.

Firstly: yes, I can think of many women and young women who do not, in my opinion, "dress with the attire of a harlot" (my girlfriend for one :)). But, to clarify, I'm not sure that my opinion of how a harlot dresses exactly coincides with your own, as I don't see there can be any reasonable moral objection to makeup, high heels, tight trousers (to within reason of course), or even push up bras. But that is really of little importance.

Second point: I do sympathise with you on the point of us men not being helped by the way a lot women dress these days. I myself find this makes it very hard not fall into lust or sinful fantasy when out and about. But we must be extremely careful not attribute all blame to any one particular party. It may very well be that a lot of women are guilty of dressing immodestly (and perhaps thereby tempting men into sin), but it is us men who are looking lustfully and thinking sexually immoral thoughts. Our sin is all our own, we cannot pin it on anyone else.

Third point: this brought to mind a very wonderful Bible passage, which, to be clear, I am directing as much at myself as I am at anyone else. It's certainly one for us all to think over and benefit from.

'“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.' Matthew 7:1-5 https://my.bible.com/bible/114/MAT.7.1-5

...My main point being, how can I say to a woman "how dare you dress in such an immodest way?", when I have the plank of lust and sinful desire in my own eyes as I look at her?

mrtumnus and Tao Jones like this.