1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

9 months without P_ _ _ _

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by DarkShanks, Aug 25, 2019.

1. DarkShanks

DarkShanks Fapstronaut

My emotional state passed from being depressed, irritated, angry to a very subtle and constant feeling of blissfulness.

The only thing that I lost is my limitless hunger for sex. I went to the polar opposite. I can have sex for less than 10 minutes and when I come that's it, I don't have any more physical urge even though I want another round mentally. I can't get it up anymore.

I don't know how to get back that sex drive without returning back to P.

Suggestions?!

2. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

It's not for me to say, but maybe your body tells you one round is enough, and it's time to recover. That's how it works for the majority of people. Having a very high sex drive isn't a goal in itself, quite the opposite, it can be torturous and put you in troublesome situations.

May I ask how long your depression lasted and when in your recovery you started to feel bliss?

3. DarkShanks

DarkShanks Fapstronaut

How are 10 minutes enough? they're not enough for me and surely not enough for the girl. I would understand if I had to wait half an hour, but when I'm completely done for the day or night that's troublesome.

About my depression, I can tell you it felt having cosmic emptiness inside my chest. Now I feel full. I can't be really sad anymore. Before I used to be sad randomly.

I think it lasted until the first week of my no P challenge, then I started feeling huge surges of motivation and happiness in the first month then it all settled down to a more subtle level in the background of my mind.

4. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

U r getting close to 30, of course ur drive will go down. U r not 18 anymore.

5. DarkShanks

DarkShanks Fapstronaut

My age has nothing to do with it, my drive was high until I started my streak on P, that means 9 months ago. My current "mediocre drive" is a result of me giving up P forever, not just because I'm 9 months older.

6. alexg1709

alexg1709 Fapstronaut

Time to see a doc bro. Check bloods and test levels.

Get yourself some natural testosterone boosters and hit the gym. lift heavy do compound excercises. Dead lifts squats bench etc.

One round of 10 minutes is definitely not enough at 30.

Tong kat ali supplement is really good at getting that drive going!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. DarkShanks

DarkShanks Fapstronaut

Thanks man! I'm already working out hard in the gym.

This Tongkat Ali seems something marvellous from what I'm reading. Anything else which I could stack together?

8. alexg1709

alexg1709 Fapstronaut

Also be careful about working too hard in the gym.

I developed low libido from excessive training few years back.

You could also stack some tribulus and glutamine with tong kat ali

9. I'm nearly 34 and I have a higher sex drive in my late 20s/early 30s than when I was a teenager, haha! Could be cause I didn't get much then, but I think and want sex a lot more than when I was younger.

Also been reading about guys in their mid 40s saying their sex drive is really high, and the best sex is at that age.

So, really 30 isn't the end of sex drive, its the beginning!

Vendettana likes this.
  10. Damnation

Damnation Fapstronaut

I've been reading about testosterone dropping over the life span of a man, that is the currently held medical belief. But I've been running into articles that state a healthy man's T does not lower 1% every year, but is likely dropping due to sedentary life, lack of sex and lack of physical activity. Age "should" have little to do with a man's sex drive.

Should add, as I get older l, my drive and hunger for female "interaction" is getting stronger, compared to my teens.

11. All these statistics are... BS. Believe me, I am working in this field and most of them are not backed up by true evidence, too often those studies are made on way to less people in order to be able to make a generalization. And even if, they do not say anything about you as an individual. By making your individual choices, you can do way better than this average.

12. psychedelicjelly

psychedelicjelly Fapstronaut

Sounds like going back would mean you'd be having a lot of sex with your hand and not actually a real sex drive