1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Married christian fapstronauts >> throwing out the verming

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

The worst of ourselves is like a vermin that lives in the midst of darkness and garbage. When we confess and admit our problems with PM, the light comes and makes that bad vermin have to flee.

Thanks to NoFAP because it gives us the opportunity to bring light on our darkness and clean our interior of garbage.
    Confession is a very important first step! Let's use this medium to open our interior and confess each other our weaknesses and miseries, because there is power in confession.
    "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." James 5:16 NIV
    See you fapstronauts!

2. 70*7

70*7 Fapstronaut

We are as sick as our secrets.

Nuhope likes this.
  3. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Yes! Thank God we are already on the right path of healing
    See you, God is sufficient!

Nuhope and 70*7 like this.
  4. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 122. Desire level of P low -> 1/100 :emoji_chart_with_downwards_trend:
    To keep going with the permanent company of the Lord!

And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age Matthew 28:20

cbe1023, mrtumnus and Tao Jones like this.
  5. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 128 (2^7). Level of desire of P -> 2/100:emoji_level_slider:
    Let's start the week with the strenght of the Lord!

Tao Jones likes this.
  6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi all, today I'm under attack and I need your prayers... My level of desire of P is very very high, the highest peak in the last 130 days.
    Blessings and see you tomorrow!

mrtumnus and Tao Jones like this.
  7. Stay strong, brother! Remember P is a lie of false satisfaction that will never bring what it promises.

persona2903 likes this.
  8. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thank you @mrtumnus ! You are right, P never bring what it promises!
    Congrats for your 73 days, let's keep fighting!

mrtumnus likes this.
  9. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 131, still on the road. Thank God and your prayers I could resist.
    Today it's a better day, and I don't intend to lower my arms!
    With the help of the Lord we will have a wonderful day.
    See you folks!

Tao Jones and mrtumnus like this.
  10. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 135. Pretty good weekend. Now starting the work week with P desire level in 18%, a little better than past thursday.
    Seeing the situation in positive mode, I can resist things that I would not have been able to at another time. For example, being home alone for several hours was an irresistible invitation to PM ... which I gladly accepted most times! In the last months I was in that same situation many times but I never resorted to PM ... I don't know if age brings a decrease in testosterone (which can help :emoji_grin:), but I think the decision to overcome this weakness and help God, the partners of nofap.com, the enthusiasm for the goals and other factors were decisive!
    Thanks all for your help!

The Lord watches over you, the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life;
    Psalm 121:5-7 New International Version (NIV)

Tao Jones likes this.
  11. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 142. Nice and intense weekend, starting the week quite good, organizing & priorizing the tasks to do. Level of desire of PM on 10/100.
    I really like the benefits of NoFAP and I want to stand firm on this path! When we are well, the whole family benefits.
    On the other side, the passion is there and wants pleasure. Must try to re-direct the passion and use only the "normal and legitimate" ways to satisfy ite... Can't trust our heart because "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind..." Jeremiah 17:9-10
    So God's guidance and help is fundamental to me.
    Let's start the day! See you all, thanks for reading!

Tao Jones likes this.
  12. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Check in day 151... 5 months!
    I think it is the longest period without PM in my entire adult life ... sad achievement but finally an achievement.
    We have chosen the way out, the way of healing ... it can be difficult and even with relapses, but it is the right way.
    Do not faint, do not be discouraged, do not become careless. Let's celebrate our achievements, let's meditate on our falls to never repeat them again.
    Again I want to thank NOFAP and all of you for the support, the company and the sincerity.
    Especially thanks to Jesus, without his power and help he could never have achieved anything.
    These months were wonderful, with a lot of creativity, peace of mind, balance ... can withstand several complex problems without resorting to old habits.
    Greetings to all, I encourage you to move on, as many as NOFAP have encouraged me!
    Psalm 121:1-2
    I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
    My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.

[​IMG]

Tao Jones and mrtumnus like this.
  13. Congratulations on 5 months! Praise God! :)

cbe1023 likes this.
  14. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Thanks you very much @mrtumnus ... Yes, I'm praising the Lord for this:emoji_point_up:!! Congrats on your 3 months too!

cbe1023 and mrtumnus like this.
  15. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 164... quite good. Yesterday and today some "P pressure" in mind, but still under control...
    Let's trust in God!
    Have a good week folks.

Tao Jones likes this.
  16. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 167. Pre-weekend. Desire level of P changing and oscillating between 2 and 10%.
    So far it seems to be a standard day... These are the days when I have to be more attentive and not let my guard down. Meeting and interacting with people, organizing the tasks of the day and praying to find God's help will be the strategy of the day!
    Have a good weekend!

Tao Jones likes this.
  17. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 170. My desire level of P today is again in danger zone: 30/100. So I decided to make a statistic work: my desire level of PM histogram (you can find it in my journal) The media seems to be in 10/100, but there are three peaks so worrisome ... I expected a downward curve.:emoji_disappointed_relieved:
    So... the war continues in so many battles.
    I think that if I can spend a whole year, I will have experience in all possible situations, which will help me a lot to face them and be more stable. It's like a duel, at least one year has to go by, all important dates, all weathers, all situations ... There is a long and winding road ahead.
    I beg the Lord's help on my life, filling me with his strength and giving me clarity in every little decision.
    Folks, still need your help... have a good week!

18. Our battle is fought each day, one day at a time. That is the only way we can win this.

Stand firm in the Lord today. You can do that. Let tomorrow worry about itself.