1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PMO-Free Commitment thread for SEPTEMBER 2019!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Administrator Account, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon Birth

Dragon Birth Fapstronaut

I'm in for September.

Maxym, The Winner and staticboy like this.
  2. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I had some urges this evening but I tried to stay away from my laptop alone. I hope that I would break my longest streak which is 28 days. I believe we can do it all together. Best luck bros.

Maxym, staticboy and The Winner like this.
  3. nsb2019

nsb2019 Fapstronaut

Day 28/90
    3rd Day of September. My mind has really been testing me the last few days. When I was at my lowest, my mind tried it's hardest. I managed to get through it. I'm fighting it every single day. It's hard.

Maxym, staticboy and The Winner like this.
  4. The Winner

The Winner Fapstronaut

Day 5 check in today I feel lil urges in the morning but I kept my brain away from all kind of triggers. I went for a movie in a theatre with my friends and I didn't let myself look at any scene which could Arouse me. And I'm giving my brain time to recover. Intentionally I'm not letting it see any kind of visuals which takes me to the old habit. Also I'm treating me and my brain as two different person and this helps, it's like you're helping a friend. It's my day 5 and I'm happy

Mr.Anka, Maxym and staticboy like this.
  5. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

Already the 4th day of September, it is still going well.

6. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Day 17/90
    4th day of September. Feeling extremely calm this morning. It's a cool, damp, slightly cloudy September day here in the UK, but the sun is poking through here and there. There is a gentle breeze wafting in and out the open window, carrying the sounds of crows cawing and blackbirds singing. There is a low rumble of a goods train passing in the distance. An overnight rain is still dripping from the trees. I love where I live. To me it couldn't get any more perfect or idyllic. I feel very lucky to be alive here right now.

I like the way you put this. It is a bit like helping a friend in need. That friend is trying to kick a bad drug habit, and they need all the friends they can get to help them stay strong and stop feeding the dopamine monster. Keep at it, you're in good company here.

The Winner, Proboy and Maxym like this.
  7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

8. KiroMusashi

KiroMusashi Fapstronaut

9. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

Day 0 again. I'll make sure that's the last one.

Mr.Anka, staticboy and The Winner like this.
  10. Proboy

Proboy Fapstronaut

Day 4 completed day 5 is ON 4/90
    3 months hard mode

11. The_Great Gatsby

The_Great Gatsby New Fapstronaut

12. X478d

X478d Fapstronaut

13. nsb2019

nsb2019 Fapstronaut

Day 29/90
    4th Day of September. I was pretty busy today, but during my down time my mind was really testing me. I managed to keep it in check. I was at the gym today and really suprised myself with how strong im getting. Tomorrow makes 30 days and thats a pretty big deal, for me at least.

14. The Winner

The Winner Fapstronaut

Thank you man and all the best to you! Don't give up !! you are doing amazing we're proud of you!!

staticboy and Maxym like this.
  15. The Winner

The Winner Fapstronaut

Day 6 check in : I found a trap it might help you guys. I don't put true love and this unnecessary sexual behaviour in one category both are different! But there is a very very thin line between them, beaware! last night I was talking with a girl I love and respect & we never talk sexually! And it was raining so badly in my city I was wet and far from home and I had to stay away from my home in a guest house, when I was on bed she said to me to remove all my clothes and sleep like that otherwise I would get cold! I know she didn't mean this sexually but this messed my brain and it started pulling me from love I have for her to the sexual behaviour. She is such a sweet person she didn't mean it sexually at all it was only because I was wet she asked me to do it. I didn't understand when my feeling started turning sexual from love and I provoked her to speak more sexually I could see how this evil in me was trying to trick me very slowly but luckily I was so much tired that I slept without fapping! beware guys even your love can take you towards fapping. Don't let yourself fall into this trap while in your reboot period! Avoid every footsteps of this devil in you! It tricks you very slowly in most clever way! I'm happy I made it to day 6

staticboy and Maxym like this.
  16. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Day 18/90
    5th day of September.

The Winner likes this.
  17. nsb2019

nsb2019 Fapstronaut

Day 30/90
    5th day of September. No sight of urges disappearing. Yesterday I was really social at school, like if I was drunk. I also participated in some classes which is something I dread.

Mr.Anka likes this.
  18. llRusty

llRusty Fapstronaut

I screwed up...

Mr.Anka likes this.
  19. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Day 7, and I am proud to say that. But still I am only at the beginning, I really don’t want to suffer anymore.

Mr.Anka and staticboy like this.
  20. Proboy

Proboy Fapstronaut

Day 5 completed day 6 is ON 5/90.
    90 days hard mode is ON

staticboy and Mr.Anka like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.