1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could fully inherit one trait or skill from another human, who and what would you choose?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dimmed_haze, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

For me it's Muhammad Ali's charisma. I bet you can take on the world with his wit.

What about you guys?

2. Lana Del Rey's voice and writing skills. Love her to death

letter, Dimmed_haze and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

I would copy a skill from my friend pr docter who never did PMO, so that I won’t do it anymore.

Or “The Gamer” skill, it is a webtoon!

letter and Dimmed_haze like this.
  4. Napoleon's organizational skills and decisiveness.

letter and Dimmed_haze like this.
  5. Same, I love her. She is fascinating.

Cirilla likes this.
  6. Stephen Hawking's mental strength!

7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

He wrote his wisdom, it’s written in the bible :D

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Fun fact (although off topic, I apologise) she's the first girl I ever kissed on the mouth. Reminder that I'm a girl. I'll never forget this day

9. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Oh man, we'd be able to become a big CEO or something with that. This one is a dangerous skill to bring back to the world. Generals are awesome. :D

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  10. Wow, ¿!you got a kiss from Lana!!That's so special, hopefully she transmitted good luck to your life by her lips. Lol.

11. I was still in my two years reboot when that happened and I think she's what pushed me through my final urges :D I hope so as well, better have good luck to my life than herpes or smt haha

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. Yeah, I know but I don’t have this wisdom inside of me. Like automatic. I do bone headed things. Then I say “why’d I just do that?”

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  13. I don't know who, but if I could just snap my fingers and be able to have a skill, I would want to be able to play guitar really well. Because most things I kind of enjoy the learning process (like I really want to be fluent in ASL, but I don't mind learning that slowly) but I just get so dang frustrated trying to learn guitar. I would love to be able to skip the learning process and just be able to do it. I love to sing, but there aren't many occasions I would feel comfortable leading a song without an instrument.

14. Mine is the same as the above. Specifically, Tommy Emmanuel's skill with guitar. Example:

I'm also fascinated by those who can draw really well, but I don't know anybody with that skill. :p

letter and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Yes, it is frustrating. I've spent the better part of a year trying to learn one song. But I don't think I'd want to skip the learning process. It's so rewarding to look back and know how much progress you've made.

16. I can sing and play guitar for crowds no problem. Really it just got me into trouble and made my addictions worse. Love is what I need. The love or Jesus or St. Paul would be great for me.

17. Eh, that's how I feel about most things, but I don't really care about that with guitar. Lol it's not like a passion of mine or something, I just want to be able to do it for convenience, and I don't have enough passion for it to practice and get better. I'm too busy with other things that I care about more.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  18. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Han Solo's Millenium Falcon, I want to leave this country.

19. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut