1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating game is rigged.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by PrinceOtaku, Sep 10, 2019.

1. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

Idgaf what anyone says this shit is rigged. Men have to go through so much just to even get atleast a bit of attention from women, while women don't have to self improve, they can be out of shape, have no good income, could have 3 kids by three different dudes and they still don't have a problem with getting guys. Im not trying to bash women or anything Im just saying men have it the hardest, even if you are in shape and good looking, have a good career its still not enough. If your not in the top 10% or an athlete or a trap street nigga then you have no chance. Thats why I said this shit is rigged. Maybe I just need to move out of ohio because I've never had good luck in my hometown rather from friendships, relationships, jobs etcs.

(Basil), Tafi, MB183715 and 6 others like this.
  2. I'm pretty sure women the exact same things about us.

3. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Bro , work on yourself and be among the 10%.

4. Moving wont solve all your problems I felt the same way in the past about women . Work on yourself HAVE STANDARDS RESPECT YOURSELF TIME AND THOUGHTS DONT WASTE THEM ON BULLSHIT HAVE SOME SELF DISIPLINE

I have seen that before and found it to be somewhat true but lets look at this quote deeper.
    1. Why would you give a shit about what some women who is out of shape with drama and baby daddy issues ? really ?
    2. You say they get guys to approach them that's true , BUT TAKE AT LOOK AT WHAT THERE GETTING DRAMA, MONEY ISSUES ,BABY DADDY ISSUES , POSSIBLY STDS FROM UNPROTECTED SEX, AND A HARD TIME STAYING FAITHFUL AS PROVE WITH 3 KIDS FROM 3 DIFFRENT DADDYS sounds like a WHOLE LOT OF FUN TO ME IF YOUR STANDARDS ARE NOTHING AND HAVE NO SELF RESPECT FOR YOURSELF SOME WOMEN LIKE THAT MIGHT APPEAL TO YOU.
    3. Losers seem to hook up to losers its a fact, get out of the house and look around you will see it don't put women or other guys on pedestal

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
  5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

You can get girls, they just won't be high 7-10 level girls. Lower your standards.

6. Exactly!

——-

I used to sit at home and moan and groan to myself about this stuff. Watched countless YouTube videos about how “awful women are” and how dating/relationships/marriage are stupid/not worth it/obsolete.

It’s all a bunch of rubbish that will hold us back from fully enjoying life. I’ve quit filling my mind with that garbage.

I’ve decided to change course and work on improving myself and my attitude. It’s not women or the system that’s the problem, it’s ourselves.

I’ve gotten out more and have met some great women. I’ve not gone on a date yet but my attitude about it is positive and I hope soon to find a woman that would like to spend time with me. Rejection is part of the process, not a reason to quit. It’s work on our part but anything good is going to require serious effort. I think it’s all going to be worth it once I find a good woman.

7. Theres a good quote that illustrates how perception works: "As long as you hate, there will always be people to hate."

Change the way you're thinking and you'll see results.

8. Im a 10/10 guy and I agree with this.This has also made me skeptical about women.I doubt they love me for who Iam.

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Sure they do, you're Chad.

10. Whats a chad?

FX-05 and Deleted Account like this.
  11. LOL

12. But you guys should do something useful in life.Something scientific.

13. jolee80

jolee80 Fapstronaut

It might be Ohio ‍♀️. Just kidding. I’m from Michigan, so that was a perfect set-up for me. I agree with what you said. But I will say this, women who have a lot of baggage who don’t practice self-care and self-improvement don’t tend to land a prize. Men, however, can be on the loser side and still have a chance at a decent woman. You know, the whole a-hole loser gets the girl thing. I don’t go for that type, but a lot do. I think dating in these times has to be very frustrating. I met my husband long before the social media scene started, so I didn’t date in ‘this’ world. Best of luck to you!

14. I’m from Ohio so maybe you’re on to something lol. But seriously, I have learned you have to take care of yourself first. If you’re not happy or feel like you are lacking in something you think you need to find women, living in a different place won’t matter. The cost of living here is relatively reasonable, so try to find the bright side of things.

I remember a friend of mine wrote something once that said if you have standards it becomes exponentially harder to find a good relationship because you realize what is important to you. On the surface I struggled with some of the same feelings, but then I realized these women with baggage may not have much trouble finding people because there seem to be a larger number of losers who don’t care who they’re with and vice versa. Most women I have seen around me are a mess. I’d rather avoid that and so I don’t think the system is rigged. Just live your life and these things will tend to work themselves out over time. And don’t be pessimistic!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Oh good grief! Are you serious?!?!?!

Stop watching the YouTube videos, stop reading the garbage online.

Get out into the real world and meet more women. I've started doing this and have met some women with wonderful hearts that genuinely care about others.

16. In the past it was the norm that women didn't do anything while men worked like crazy to get them. The situation is much more equalized today, you have nothing to bitch about.

FX-05 and Tibo87 like this.
  17. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Chad Thundercock, ie. God's gift to women.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Im laughing rn

19. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Don't think of goals as something to be acquired. Think of them for the purpose of growing as a person. It's not worth it only because you reach the goal. It's worth it because you're becoming more of the person you want to be and your goals are reached as a natural consequence of being that person. This way you'll reinforce the belief that you're already worth it and maybe the next woman won't be interested, but someone else will inevitably be interested in you. You'll stop rejecting yourself before anybody else has the chance to by accepting who you currently are more. Grow from a place of self compassion / respect rather than coming from a place of lack and "I'll be happy and worthy if this and that happens..."

Yes.

Confirmation bias = The tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

Negative thinking will expand to become negative feelings which expand to become negative behaviors that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy that proves you were right all along about that negative thought.

20. Great points, thanks! The lifestyle changes I'm making are worth it whether I find a wife or not.

koolpal and Deleted Account like this.