1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing hope and looking for support

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by More2Life, Sep 13, 2019.

1. More2Life

More2Life Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

rafael33 likes this.
  3. More2Life

More2Life Fapstronaut

Thanks! much appreciated

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Ajay5610

Ajay5610 New Fapstronaut

More2Life likes this.
  5. More2Life

More2Life Fapstronaut

Well we're both here now so I guess it's gotta be a step in the right direction, if nothing else.

Stay strong!

6. Ajay5610

Ajay5610 New Fapstronaut

7. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap community.
    The NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    The community will support you.

I read your story and I consider it as one of so many stories published on this site. You made th habit and you can break the habit. We all have our own individual learning process.

I don’t fight against the urges, I focus on what I really want: true happiness.
    If you are able to jerk off just by thinking, you are also able to focus on true happiness. It’s your choice.

More2Life and Deleted Account like this.
  8. More2Life

More2Life Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply,

I think I just need to work on focusing on what's most important when it matters most. I hope some of the forums on triggers and the support community will help me to get over this hump and back on the path to recovery. I'm a man of excess with just about everything that i do. I just think it's hard for me to have any amount of indulgence without slipping back into the same patterns. I'm going to have to work on finding a healthy means of release in the future and being content with that. If you know any threads that might be useful I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!