1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Experiment lol

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by &&&&&&&&, Sep 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. &&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&& Fapstronaut

I wanted to share a fun experiment I and my friend did after school.
    So there is a girl in our school who bicycles home after school. This girl showed signs of crushing like staring from random places, on me but we don't know each other by person. But she is a girl who is not so popular in the game of teen dating.

So yesterday, after school, I and my friend went to a cafe near school, which was just opposite to the road the girl passes by. We were waiting for her to pass by. As soon as we spotted her from far away, approaching, we started looking into a mirror of a bike in such a way, that we could see her image. Also, we were positioned in such a way that she could identify us. What we just saw that she was looking at us. So I asked my friend to directly look at her once to verify if she is looking at us. As soon as he looked back, she diverted her head and started to look ahead. Lol she was looking at us.

Today again after school, we waited for her to pass by but in a slightly different way. We were on the other side of the divider between the road. I was sitting on my bicycle taking to him. She just came but her cycle gave some trouble(maybe her shoelaces got stuck),and started okaying her problem. We were looking at her and wanted to help, but she was fine in a moment, then she looked at us and caught us looking at her. She didn't make any expressions and continued cycling and kept pretending that she was looking at her shoe laces lol. But as soon she crossed us, we could see her cheeks rise and she was actually smilling.lol.

Anyways it is not right to speculate that she is crushing on me or my friend so early, but atleast we know that she looks at us.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

How adorable. Normally when I stare, things go differently.
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_5e2.jpg

3. You should go talk to her. By yourself, without your friend.

kropo82 and Enwar like this.
  4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

This experiment is also known as creeping / stalking / playing games / waiting for guarantees that doesn't exist / fear / beating around the bush.

Talk to her. Express your interests towards her in a clear manner and then you'll have a clear understanding of her interest level towards you.

5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

>tfw bragging about stalking.

6. I think that's a little harsh. He's sixteen... if he was in his 20s or something, sure, that would be creepy, but that's how awkward teens flirt. It's pretty normal, I think.

7. &&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&& Fapstronaut

Haha, I actually am not interested in her or anyone. Being single is actually fun in school life. Anyways I will ask her after a few days. Lol bragging gives me confidence!

8. Yeah i know what you mean.

I went to starbucks last week and ordered a large coffee. But the lady who aksed me for my order made eye contact with me for a moment. Which i returned with an intense, longing, & lonely glare w my eyes widened as if i finally met the woman ive been waiting for my whole life.

Ever since than, its been about 6 days and all i can think about is her. I think she's in love w me

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Ask her out already?

10. I was being sarcastic