1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Bless thnx for the advice

EdyLoki and Deleted Account like this.
  2. EdyLoki

EdyLoki Fapstronaut

Also I think I can help u with ur pc, If u want, u can give me some details on why its crashing so often. Hope I am not pushing this too far, If u want help I can maybe try to fix ur pc. I worked for an IT corporation for 2 years, so I might be able to help u.
    Edit: Sorry for the bad english Im in a hurry.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  3. jordan_brown

jordan_brown Fapstronaut

4. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Well I talked to my counsellor and she said something that really hit me, she’s like “your still the same” and this pertaining to finding jobs I don’t like then quitting after. And I’ve come to realization that she’s right. I’ve got this hiring event for a moving company and if hired I would have to travel for about 2 hrs for a month, but then I’ll go to a closer location afterwards. You see I live in Scarborough, Ontario and majority of the construction jobs are downtown Toronto ya know. And honestly I’m not a person that’s gonna travel that far for a minimum wage job lol. But in one of my goals/challenges I decided that I was gonna stick a job for a year and then possibly work on a skill, or forex trading or maybe real estate cause I’ve found out that I don’t like waking up early just to make minimum wage for someone else. Ya know just an update guys on what’s going on currently take my fellow warriors.

5. It's ok, but the video card ''burned'', i have a laptop but it's not for gaming, and my dekstop computer is the one wihtout a video card, it still works but i can't play any games.

Coffee Candy and EdyLoki like this.
  6. I think you should take any opportuniy that shows up and stick with it for a while, maybe things start to change, what if you find a beautiful girl there? ;) haha

Coffee Candy, blacksky98 and EdyLoki like this.
  7. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

B691D183-AEC5-46C8-8A1F-CED88B7B0D7E.gif Also guys I’m 2 days away from becoming a Canadian Citizen ohhhh yeahhhh

EdyLoki and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Awesome, congrats!

Coffee Candy, blacksky98 and EdyLoki like this.
  9. EdyLoki

EdyLoki Fapstronaut

Well... If its an old model obv it is not worth it to upgrade that. But if its a relative new one, u can keep atleast the ram and the integrated cpu, all the coolers in it, and change the mother board. U don't need to buy a new one if u have a relative new model that can be still upgraded. If u have an old one, well... Its gonna dig a hole in ur wallet.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Yeah its an old model, its all fucked up, i totally want a new one. lol

Coffee Candy and EdyLoki like this.
  11. Hey everyone! I would just like to quickly thank you all for a thousand replies and for everybody that joined this challenge, when i created it i thought i would be all by myself here but boy thankfully i was wrong. Thank you all for the support. Let's keep training hard! ;)

Vintage DragonBall Z.jpg

12. HoneyBoi

HoneyBoi Fapstronaut

Day 1 done so far, still at the bottom of the totem pole. Looking forward to getting out of Low class warrior.

SaiyanSoul and Deleted Account like this.
  13. You will make it! ;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  14. King John

King John Fapstronaut

I'm ready to get started and train to become a warrior for the good in this world!

[​IMG]

Silly question but I'm on day 9 of my streak already so how does this work, am I on day 0 or day 9?

15. 9, i know how hard it is to reboot so i want people to feel comfortable with their streak already. Welcome! ;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  16. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Yeah. Counting down the days when it happens, not just focusing on that of course but its something to have in mind :3

17. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Facts

18. Zfighter2020

Zfighter2020 Fapstronaut

19. I'm glad you decided to join us friend, that's awesome! Let's do this! ;)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  20. Day 106 completed, had my second MMA class today, did what i could, it was awesome! :p
    No urges, no mood to pmo. Let's keep it that way!

[​IMG]

King John and Coffee Candy like this.