1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi friend :) the strong urges will pass . After it happen ...the strong urges will be gone for good if you dont trigger them intentionally. You will have mild urges every 10 days or so .. I had strong urges on and off until day 100. We must win !

Espi1971, artifact, JJ_Kino and 4 others like this.
  2. control your life

Nice going . Never look back !

3. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Good words @Raskolnikov II ! Congrats for your 63 days and go on!

JJ_Kino and control your life like this.
  4. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Cheking in 128 (2^7) days. Starting the week renewing the decision to live fighting one day at a time.
    I'm not too inspired today to write ... :emoji_grimacing:
    See you!

5. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hahaha!
    [​IMG]

6. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

1 week check in.

I stayed up late. I don’t know why. It ended with strong urges which I dismissed and went to bed.

Will I be happy doing what my biology says is smart right now? The answer is no. Go to bed.

Now I’m really tired. For my health I need to get more sleep, but I’m glad I stayed strong on PM. Just focused on getting through another night now. It’s important.

7. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Yes! You had a Big win last night!

I am having huge urges to M... am I edging? No, but I am noticing that I am close to it... reading that you are resisting is very inspiring! Thanks!

8. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Back once again, those weekends with too much time....

9. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Some strong urges today, but I feel positive. I really want this and know they will subside. Happy Monday

10. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

11. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

Checking in, with a setback. I recognize that I'm in charge of this. My pride is my downfall. I say it's okay to approach the abyss. I know better but I say it anyway. There's nothing to see there but yet I go. 3pm EDT today. I reset again and keep trying.

12. OK, you are on the waiting list. But please remember, once you are back in the group you need to check in more often than once a month.

control your life likes this.
  13. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

14. control your life

Check in wednesday. We must win . After day 100 , pmo is out of our lifes and it feels good . I wish im back there again , buts its a long fight to reach so many days.

15. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 130. DANGER: my desire level of P is the higest in the last 130 days!
    My self-diagnosis: I am tired, still in bed, alone at home and not very motivated with the projects that I have ahead of me, and for almost 20 days I have no intimate relations with my wife.
    But I don't give up and I think that with God's help I will get out of it!
    I'll tell you tomorrow!
    See you!

16. control your life

Hold on friend ! Stop the urge in the very beginning...its easier that way. Get out and do something fun . Dont mess up friend , it will take ages to reach again where you are now

artifact likes this.
  17. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

18. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I’ll say all the stuff you know but it’s nice to hear anyway...

Hang in there. One hour at a time. If appropriate for you situation maybe put some Barry White on, light some candles, and spread some rose petals around the house tonight lol.

I had a shorter streak 62 recently. After falling once it’s taken me a couple months to get going even this far again. I don’t want to fall anymore. Getting started is difficult for me.

The benefits of no PM are real and it feels bad to lose them. It’s important to avoid anything triggerish. I’d give a lot to be where you are right now and I hope I have developed better tools to get through next time.

Oh yeah.... Day 9 check in. Just focused on making it through today. I think I’ll start feeling a little better clarity in just a few days.

19. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Likewise I find your dedication inspiring.

For me it’s all or nothing. I can’t get started down the wrong path. I won’t turn around if I go very far down the gross paths or sadness that are PM. I guess knowing that about myself makes it easier in a way.

Timber and control your life like this.
  20. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

While I've never reached 100, I did make it to 67 days and I can tell you the urges and thoughts were removed. It was awesome! I made a conscious decision to give in and I could kick myself for it because I haven't come close since. Keep up the good fight, the freedom is worth it! (Telling myself too lol)