1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beloved God:

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

First of all, I wanna say thank you for all the good things you spread on me, and for tribulations too, because they are an excellent opportunity to engage more with you.

I want to ask you for an AP, since the one I had is missing (help him Lord, because his problem is very serious).

And please help me with the exams I´ll have next Tuesday and Thursday (I have not studied much ... I should concentrate more on my studies and less on my cell phone).

In the name of Jesus. Amen

geester, YYY, Kyrie eleison! and 3 others like this.
  2. If I may ever be of service as an AP, just send me a DM on here. Praying for you as you pursue a new kind of life in Christ!

3. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thank you. Very kind of you!

YYY and Tao Jones like this.
  4. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Today is my day 12 of fighting against this sin. Thank you my Lord for your support and the support of this web site. I´ll have my exam in two hours. I couldn´t study very much, but I trust in your mercy with all mi heart. Love you Jesus.

YYY and IbrahimViking like this.
  5. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thanks again for your help. I'm doing all my best because I don't want to fail you this time!

YYY, Soy and Tao Jones like this.
  6. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thank you Lord for your help. I did a good work in my exams, and I saw your hand all the time.

Please still helping me with my job. I'm not comfortable there anymore, and I need a change. I've already put this issue in your hands, so I'm very confidence.

This is my day 15 without PM. 2 weeks and couting. No urges so far. Thank you for your support and for this web site here. It couldn't be possible without both.

In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    YYY and hyper88 like this.
  7. Marche

Marche Fapstronaut

Thank God, @newtry. Deeper and deeper into the grace He gives us. :)

newtry likes this.
  8. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Leaving behind PM of our lifes, we can stay closer and closer with our Lord! We can do this, and we will!

hyper88 and Soy like this.
  9. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I had a great morning. My father took me and my dog in the car in the park. Sometimes I am like a child that must be taken for a walk, despite being a 36-year-old professional. I walked to my best friend, and I took the opportunity to reflect on my life. I return in my mind about my projects and dreams. My desire to change jobs and move for a while to another country. But the incredible thing was that I could preach to my father about Christ. He listened to me for the first time. My prayers are taking effect.

On the other hand, I haven't succumbed to the demon PM for 16 days. Although I have felt very stressed at work, I have not given in to temptation. In fact, there has been almost no temptation, which is a miracle. Never before have I spent so much time without feeling strong desires to reach out to myself.

Thank you God for helping me take care of my body, as the Temple of the Holy Spirit that it is.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    Kyrie eleison!, Soy and Tao Jones like this.
  10. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thank you my Lord, because you´re always taking care of me, and you never abandoning me, even if I fail you.

Thank you very much because you helped me with my exams. I did a great job and passed both. You made it possible.

Thank you for always advising me, as the good and faithful friend you are, Jesus.

I entrust you my future job, since I need an urgent change, and I know very well that you will make it possible.

upload_2019-10-1_20-1-57.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    hyper88 likes this.
  11. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I will share part of the first chapter of my novel, which I composed thinking about the persecution that impure thoughts exert on us, and how the willpower, which comes from God, represented here as drums, can scare them away.

THE ONE WHO WRITES

Chapter 1
    Monday night in Seenamontain. I walk very fast, almost running, along Main Street. The night is warm, although every so often a cool breeze blows in my face and drains from inside my sack.

I try to move forward how long my legs are, trying not to get the attention of people who see me go by. It would not be something well seen a man in a suit and tie, briefcase in hand, running like a soul that the devil carries through the city, for no apparent reason.

From time to time I look back, but no sign of my pursuers. I don't know where they hide, but I know they are there, stalking me. I still can't see them, but I can feel their presence.

When I get to the corner of Arrow Street, I turn left, towards my house, but at that moment I regret it, since I don't know if my pursuers already know where I live. Surely they know, because they seem to know everything about me, but only as a precaution, I pass by my door, without stopping.

At the height of Peach Street, the movement of people is very intense. I see a lot of young people, and I hear the sound of the drums that were becoming more and more audible.

People fail my path, but a metal fence prevents me from continuing, imposing a halt to my night career. I get caught like a fly in the web. Behind me, the music of the drums overwhelms me, and that gives me some peace.

Little by little I calm down, and the beating of my heart magically melts with the incessant ringing. The sound river of fish market and wood continues its course, and I look carefully in the direction of my hidden enemies, trying to spot them.

I think they are gone. The river behind me has taken them. Relieved, my gaze stops and is lost in the focus of street lighting, as if it were a nearby and bright moon.

12. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Please bless me, guide me and give me wisdom with the procedures I am facing. Reveal me your will for my life. I am willing to stay where I am, or to go to a hidden corner of the world. Every day that passes I am freer and I feel lighter. Thank God for all your help.

upload_2019-10-8_21-55-17.jpeg

YYY and hyper88 like this.
  13. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I feel miserable right now. I need a change, please my Lord!

YYY likes this.
  14. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Things are a bit better now... but I'm fell I'm in this kind of jail... and I woul like to see a radical change in my life.

YYY likes this.
  15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Please Lord. Open that door for me!

YYY likes this.
  16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I don't want to go back to work anymore. I know that you allow this situation for a greater purpose, but humanly, do not tarnish any more. Give me strength and wisdom to deal with people, tasks and situations that I want to leave behind.

In spite of all that, I will not give up and continue to endure until I am free from this disgusting addiction.

YYY likes this.
  17. Congrats on 30 days!

What about work makes you not want to go back?

YYY and newtry like this.
  18. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Hi Tao. At work I have been overloaded with tasks, because I am the only one who fully complies with them, but many of them do not correspond to me, but my superiors demand it, and the benefits go to those who do not try so hard like me. I want to tell you that this past weekend I reflected on it in prayer, and instead of rejecting the tasks and complaining as I have been doing so far, I decided to work more intensely as I have never done before. It helped me a lot to solve it by joining the "NOFAP's ELITE Forces. Hell mode" challenge, and I have put it into practice these days. I think that is the attitude that God expects of me, while preparing for me the best possible job when I leave this.

19. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Is it the teaching? ... speaking of the gifts ... can it be possible?
    [​IMG]

YYY likes this.
  20. Sorry, I do not know what you are referring to here. Can you explain a bit more?

YYY and newtry like this.